Phoenix Babies
Options

Hi from Mesa, 6 1/2 weeks confirmed today!

I met my doctor today and confirmed my pregnancy! It was exciting, but I am looking forward to my next apt. in 4 weeks. I will get to hear the heartbeat. Maybe it will actually feel real by then. I still can't believe I am pregnant. So far no m/s, just tender breasts, cramps, and a little tired. I hope I am one of the lucky ones who doesn't get too sick. Anybody else delivering or have delivered at Mercy Gilbert Medical Center? This is where I will be delivering in October. ;-)

Re: Hi from Mesa, 6 1/2 weeks confirmed today!

• Options
    Hi!! Congrats Im due just 5 1/2 weeks before you. Hearing the heartbeat and seeing the baby is so amazing. Hope the 4 weeks you have to wait go by fast. At around 6 1/2 weeks I didn't have m/s really either. Mine started around 7 1/2 weeks. But I do hope you are lucky and never get it because it is no fun. This is my first baby so no I have never delivered at Mercy Gilbert Medical Center. I am actually going to be delivering at Banner Health. I hope you have a great pregnancy.
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! Welcome to the board, it is super slow here but can be helpful!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aww congratulations! Super jealous, I have major baby fever
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"