Houston Babies

princess and the frog

just an fyi it's 16.99 pre ordered on amazon, if the price drops between now and the release you're guaranteed the cheaper one.

-Clare
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: princess and the frog

• LOL.....I just spent $2 less than that going to see it at the actual movies YESTERDAY! I sure could've been better off going THIS route!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • did your little ones think it was scary?  emmy didn't like it because of the shadow stuff.
    Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLisaK2b:
    did your little ones think it was scary?  emmy didn't like it because of the shadow stuff.

suprisingly addie wasn't scared. she's easily scared of stuff but not of that movie. i thought they kept the scary stuff pretty short though.

-Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I am so ready for this to come out.  Avery watches the previews over and over and over (I think they are on the Snow White movie).  She is obsessed with Tiana.

She got scared the first time we saw it, but she was fine the other times.  Yes, we've seen it at the movies more than once.

imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • It was surprisingly scarier than I was expecting, actually. Even I got a little freaked out at the shadow man!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCallMeKel:
    It was surprisingly scarier than I was expecting, actually. Even I got a little freaked out at the shadow man!

me too. The shadows at the end reminded me of the movie Ghost (you know..the clay pot love making movie) so evil shadows = demons to me. 

Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"