North Carolina Babies
Options

If your DC had tubes ...

Following Hughe's post from below ...

Savannah is a whole new child - much happier, eats a lot better, not as fussy, etc. 

However - she still sometimes grabs her ears (like she did when she had EIs). I just get a pit in my stomach when she does this b/c I think, Oh no ... not this again .... and .... did her tubes already fall out? Or is something else wrong? Bah!

So, did/does your child still do that? Maybe it's out of habit since she used to do it from the chronic EIs? Does this warrant a call to the Pedi or ENT?

Re: If your DC had tubes ...

• Options
    Yep Grady still does this and it's been 2 years! He has only had 1 EI with tubes and trust me you'll know. It is disgusting to say the least. The EI's with tubes are not nearly as painful (so they say) but they do tend to run a fever and be somewhat grumpy more less b/c they have a cold to go along with it. We have had several colds with no EI's it is amazing!
  • Options

Ditto Coach! He has had a fw colds with ear drainage. But at least I know they are workng. But I dont think thy have tunred into EI. He hasnt ran a fever with them etc.

She should have a check up soon, but remember they are prob still healing which can prob itch from the healing. I know AT stuck his fingers in his ears for a while after the surgery.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you ladies! That is good to know. And I forgot that they are supposed to have draining if they get EIs. Good point about the itching ... it has only been about a week, hehe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"