Houston Babies
Options

So ready for this weather to be gone!

This constant up and down of weather has had Marion pretty much continually fighting a cold since December (add in holiday travel, etc.)

Finally took her to the doctor today after a week of it being worse than normal and poor kiddo has a sinus infection and a double ear infection.

Thankfully, it's only the second time in 17 months for her to have an ear infection, so I know we're lucky there, but still, this whole being sick thing sucks!

Re: So ready for this weather to be gone!

• Options
    I could have written the same post.  The boys and I have been fighting "winter crud" as the doctor called it since December.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Right there will you..  and I have it too.  Lila is on her 3rd ear infection since Christmas.  Now the antibiotics have given her bad diaper rash...  Fun times...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

it doesn't help that I'm pretty sure that this house has mold in the walls.  Josh and I have never been so sick as we have been since we moved here.  I can't wait to move in May!

I'm sorry to hear the boys and L&L are sick too Sad

• Options
    Me and ds have been fighting a cold or allergies since December too.   Luckily his never turned into a sinus infection or ear infection but the doctor did start him on Zyrtec last week.   His body constantly fighting something off caused his ezcema to flare up really bad too!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"