Washington Babies
Options

Random thoughts Tuesday

Bring your random thoughts here! They can be about your kids, about your DH, about yourself, about giggling because Kirk Cameron's praying for Boner. 

Whatevs. 

Mine:

1.  Why is k.d. lang so freaking awesome? LOVE.

2.  My hair can stop being a dork. Just style already! Jeesh.

What are yours?

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

Re: Random thoughts Tuesday

• Options

I love it when my hubby sends me picture messages of what him and Jillian are doing throughout the day.  He just sent me a picture of her eating breakfast in her high chair outside (while he probably works on his Jeep).  Those two do some unusual things together.

Why can Trophy make such awesome cupcakes but the crappiest chai latte on the planet?

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

• Options

1.  I don't understand why people sing in public restrooms.  Its just weird people.  And it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable as I'm next door.

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I ordered GS Cookies becuase I did not want to have to wait until they hit the grocery store parking lots: But the co worker who sold them to me works PT and won't be in until Friday.  And you guys have been talking about them for a week and now I'm sad. 
    BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • Options

1.  What are kids show teaching our kids these days?  Wonderpets....Where the hell are the parents of these "babies" getting into trouble?  They never show up until after the animals save them.  And why do they make Muno look like a giant dildo? 

2. My mom is FINALLY on US soil back from her cruise (my dad too I should say) and I am contemplating driving to their house this weekend just so I can see her!  

3.  My brother will be in court today I am curious if he will go to jail or not today or if it will be a while for that....

• Options

There is a guy who lives in a mansion about 3 blocks away and he has a big iron gate in front of his house with a poker hand on it, it looks ridiculous but it also makes me wonder if he is a professional poker player or something.   So last night I decided that someday, when I'm rich, I'm going to get an emblem on my big iron gate that makes absolutely no sense... like a gopher playing pattycake with a unicorn, something completely random just to confuse people. 

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Options
    imageMrs.State746:

1.  What are kids show teaching our kids these days?  Wonderpets....Where the hell are the parents of these "babies" getting into trouble?  They never show up until after the animals save them.  And why do they make Muno look like a giant dildo? 

I know!  My kid hasn't picked up on the parents missing in Wonder Pets.  Muno freaks me out.  Along with his entire family:

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • Options
    imageMrsAmyB:
    imageMrs.State746:

I know!  My kid hasn't picked up on the parents missing in Wonder Pets.  Muno freaks me out.  Along with his entire family:

Yep the dildo family.  The males are bumpy for pleasure...WTF?????? DS hasn't picked up on the parents missing either, I just find it funny. 

• Options

Dh finally made me a phone list for his tickets at work, but he never leaves me a note of which ticket he's at. So, even if something happined I have no idea where to call, how is that helpful??

I want to go shopping for Mason.  I am not a shopper but lately I am obsessed with finding things for him or baby. Yes, I have been buying boy and girl things, dh doesn't understand but knows not to question.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMrsAmyB:

1.  I don't understand why people sing in public restrooms.  Its just weird people.  And it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable as I'm next door.

I remember when I was in 1st grade and I was in the girl's room, singing Mr. Roger's closing song (It's such a good feeling, to know you're alive...) and some older girls came in and made a BIG deal about how stupid it was for me to be singing in the bathroom, and singing Mr. Rogers no less. Can't say it taught me a lesson, except to make sure there's no one else around when I open my mouth! Smile 

• Options
    imageMrsAmyB:
    imageMrs.State746:

LOL talk about one-eyed monsters! That's just wrong. 

• Options

- My cats require more attention than my toddler

- Background noise should be banded from meetings if there is someone calling in to the meeting - I CAN'T FREAKING HEAR ANYTHING!!

I'm sure I'll have more later.

• Options
    Not Wonderpets, but Dinosaur Train - I keep imagining that Dolores Tyrrannosaurus is going to someday realize that Mrs. Pteranodon stole one of her eggs and Buddy is actually her son (and Annie's sister). LOL
  • Options

Why do the news people make it a point to say "Vancouver, B.C." when showing interviews at the Olympics?  Do a lot of people get confused and think Vancouver, WA?  Do people outside of PNW even know that Vancouver, WA exists? 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    image~Lynchie~:

There is a guy who lives in a mansion about 3 blocks away and he has a big iron gate in front of his house with a poker hand on it, it looks ridiculous but it also makes me wonder if he is a professional poker player or something.   So last night I decided that someday, when I'm rich, I'm going to get an emblem on my big iron gate that makes absolutely no sense... like a gopher playing pattycake with a unicorn, something completely random just to confuse people. 

I love you and want to live in your brain (is that creepy?). We used to go visit the big mansions up behind DHs old house and there was a guy with a giant cowboy riding a horse statue. DH and I have decided that when we win the lottery we're going to get a statue of John Wayne.

• Options
    imageMrs.State746:

My son says this everytime Max and Ruby comes on. "Where is their mother?!?!"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I think men should have cramps!  At least for one cycle so they know how it feels.  Seriously why do we have to have all the painful stuff?  Labor and cramps?  Thanks big man upstairs...thanks!
  • Options

I too want to live in Lynchie's brain!

I love the cartoon talk!  I think it is weird to hear my son speaking in Chinese when watching Ni Hao or in Spanish when watching Diego.  I want him to use it in real life someday :)

I am reading applications for admission to the college I work at and high school students are interesting.  They really want to get into college yet I can tell that they spent VERY little time on their essays.  Come on!  My favorites from yesterday:

-"I can't wait to be a USC Trojan!" -- I don't work for USC...edit before pressing submit

-"As team captain I was detrimental to my team!" - he meant instrumental, but that is a BIG difference

-A Personal Statement that was 5 sentences long and then had a "short essay" that was 25 sentences long.  A little backward.

Oh...there are so many more.  I do believe that Lynchie, MrsEditorJax, and I had discussed holing College Admissions Workshops for the Class of 2024.

• Options
    It's been recommended by my naturopath that I become vegan for a short time. I'm not thrilled, since my diet included a lot of chicken and fish. As a reflection of my exemplary maturity, I've been using phrases like, "I want to put the meat in my mouth" and, "I miss the meat" to whine to DH that I don't like being vegan. Then I proceed to giggle like a 12 year old. Humor is the best medicine, right?
    Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My BIL was fired from his job this morning, and I am not suprised. He just found out how much of a tax return he is getting, and will be able to live off of it for a couple months. I'm pretty sure that was his plan all along. . . getting fired so he had an excuse not to work, and live off his tax return.
  • Options

imagePurvalicious:
    As a reflection of my exemplary maturity, I've been using phrases like, "I want to put the meat in my mouth" and, "I miss the meat" to whine to DH that I don't like being vegan. Then I proceed to giggle like a 12 year old. Humor is the best medicine, right?

This made me giggle, too, so you're not the only one with maturity issues!

I can't get it out of my  head:

F to the R to the E to the E to the C to the R to the E.D.I.T.
    RE to P O R T to the DOT to the COM
    Come on everybody grab your bike and sing along

Please, make it stop!! Stick out tongue

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options

My button fell off my pants today when I bent over and I'm using a paperclip to keep them up now. Klassy.

TJ keeps asking me if I'm craving pickles yet (to which I say, no. And then roll my eyes). I have always hated pickles. I walked down the pickle aisle in the grocery store today and they smelt so good. I am a walking stereotype.

TTC #1 Sept 2008
    M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
    Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
    TTC # 2 Jan 2013
    BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
    It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    men suck at being sick.
  • Options

My kid has three teeth now.

My kid drags her high chair over to me when she wants to eat.

My guy fell asleep sitting up with his iphone in his hand...I didn't wake him up because he was so tired and cute. :)

My kid has a new word, 'uh-oh' and I love it that she's says that whenever she has a poopy diaper. Woohoo!

I'm saving up for my Mom Prom ticket.

I love my wool socks

Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
  • Options

It's inSANE how much IVF drugs cost!  I felt so lucky (and surprised) to find out that a few of the drugs are covered by insurance.  Yes!  But it's still going to cost over $3,000!  Insanity.  That's not very random, I guess, since I'm pricing them all out now.

Angel, that is so cute that E drags her high-chair over when she's hungry!

DH gave me flowers for V-Day and they are still doing fairly well.  I had to remove one Stargazer Lily bloom that never opened and started turning brown.  I felt so sad that it would never open, I could have cried.

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options
    I always wonder when I see one random shoe on the side of the road. How did it get there? Where is the other shoe? Does the person know they lost their shoe?
  • Options

imageJas*sGirl:
    I think men should have cramps!  At least for one cycle so they know how it feels.  Seriously why do we have to have all the painful stuff?  Labor and cramps?  Thanks big man upstairs...thanks!

Have you heard the joke about peeing? 

God told Adam and Eve they could each get one "special" gift.  God said the first choice is being able to pee standing up.  Adam interrupted and said "Mine!!"  So God said, "well, Eve, I guess you're stuck with multiple orgasms."

Big Smile

J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagezazzu:
    I always wonder when I see one random shoe on the side of the road. How did it get there? Where is the other shoe? Does the person know they lost their shoe?

This is a good one.  Living down town, we see lots of odd stuff on Saturday and Sunday mornings.  The best was a hair extension, just laying in the middle of the crosswalk, a big hair ball.  We looked at it all the time, then one day it was gone.  Sad.  *Then*, a couple days later, it was back.  What's up with that? Huh?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"