South Florida Babies
Options

Pediatricans

Does anyone have a great pediatrician in the Broward area? I am going to start interviewing them soon and was hoping to get a list together. I would love to go to a doctor that has a small practice and not a long wait line but still has emergency hours.

Thanks,

Maymommie 

Re: Pediatricans

• Options
    MY DS went to Cotler at Pediatric Associates in Coconut Creek.  I liked him because he had 4 kids of his own and gave real advice that actually worked. I didn't appreciate how wonderful he was until I moved away and can't find another Dr like him.
  • Options

We have Pediatric Associates, Dr. Kriger.  Seems silly to call him her pedi since we only make weekend appts and he's never there lol.

I think it's one of those things that you have to test out yourself.  I love Kriger because his parenting style is very much like mine.  Some other people don't like him since he tends to be quick and to the point.  The good thing about Pediatric Associates is that they have a lot of offices with a lot of doctors.

The other pedi we usually see is Saleem (sp?).  Love her.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We go to Children's Medical Center. We used to go to Pediatric Associates but would seriously wait an hour just to get called to the back. It was insane! At CMC I'm in and out within an hour which is WAY better. I've seen Dr. Samuels, Dr. Levine, and Dr. Morrison, they are all GREAT. They have offices in Hollywood, Pembroke Pines (close to Memorial West), and out west in Pines by Chapel Trail.
  • Options

imageFSUSammy:
    We go to Children's Medical Center. We used to go to Pediatric Associates but would seriously wait an hour just to get called to the back. It was insane! At CMC I'm in and out within an hour which is WAY better. I've seen Dr. Samuels, Dr. Levine, and Dr. Morrison, they are all GREAT. They have offices in Hollywood, Pembroke Pines (close to Memorial West), and out west in Pines by Chapel Trail.

We go there too.  Dr Samuels is her primary pedi but we've seen others.  They don't have long wait times and they have saturday hours and are open late and Sundays for emergencies.  

image image

• Options

We interviewed 8 pediatricians in our area and found Dr. Nolan Berman of Rio Vista Pediatrics to be the best -- very down to earth and easy to talk to. Really takes the time to get to know you one-on-one. They are open on Saturdays too for emergency appointments.

Office Number: 954-462-8323

Good luck! :) 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"