Adoption

Some exciting news!!!!!!!!!!

My husband and I got a call from our agency Friday night that we were chosen by a birthmother! and she wants to meet us!!!!!!!! We met with her today and the meeting could not have been more perfect, she is just so sweet and we just are so grateful we had to opportunity to meet her. 

We go to the agency tomorrow to pick up our daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was born Feb 13!!!!!

We are just in such excited shock! We had a potential situation not work out over the holidays which was really difficult. And we were starting to think that it might become a much longer wait because we haven't heard anything new from our agency!

But while we were away visiting family we got the call!!! I can't tell you how happy and blessed we feel now! And also in shock, it still doesn't feel completely real. 

I couldn't wait to share the news with you all!  

Re: Some exciting news!!!!!!!!!!

• Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Loading the player...
  • Oh my word, what a big change in such a short amount of time. How exciting, congratulations!
  • WOW!!! What exciting news!! Congrats!
    Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • That's amazing news! Congratulations!!!! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Wow!  How exciting, Mommy!  I can't wait to see pictures.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats!!  How exciting!
  • That is excellent news! I am so happy for you!!
  • Wonderful news, congratulations!!

• Congrats!!! I hope you have some stuff ready already. I would probably die trying to get things together(in a good way).
  • Congrats!!
    dd(Brianna) 11/01/94, ds(Bram)10/17/95, ds(Jesse)9/26/97, dd (Annie Ruth) 7/27/05 5mc Jan '08, May '08, Feb '09, Sept '09, Apr '11 "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up." - Charles Dickens

PAL/PGAL Welcome

• holy cow congrats!! that's my kind of match!!! 
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Im so excited for you!  I just have a quick question.....did she not have a birth plan before the baby was born or did she decide after she tried to parent for a few weeks that she just couldn't do it?  I always wonder about that bc I hear of that happening quite a bit!  Congrats again MOMMY! =)

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• OMG - what fantastic news!
  • What amazing news!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Party!!!  Enjoy it, Mommy!
  • Congratulations Mommy!
  • WOOOHOOO Congrats !!  
    IMG_1373 Cool Winston
  • Awesome!!!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations!
    Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
    IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagelrrb:

Im so excited for you!  I just have a quick question.....did she not have a birth plan before the baby was born or did she decide after she tried to parent for a few weeks that she just couldn't do it?  I always wonder about that bc I hear of that happening quite a bit!  Congrats again MOMMY! =)

I was going to ask this too! I have been hearing so many stories lately re: instant placements. 

• How exciting!  Congratulations!
               image      image      image
  • Wooho!!!! Congratulations!!!! 
  • wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep us posted!.....
    After 7 years of marriage and 5 unsuccessful IVFs, we have been granted the gift of adopting a baby boy, born 4/21/11.
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo!!!!!

After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn
  • yay!  very exciting.  keep us posted!
    *TTC since February 08* 2 IUIs that didn't take, exploratory LAP and hysterscopy in September 2010 that revealed nothing, means we're adopting! Preliminary paper work to agency & started home study in 11/10 Profiles to agency on 1/12/11 - Officially waiting! First home study visit scheduled for 1/29/11 Matched (Eek!) on 1/24/11 *Sweet baby boy born on 1/26/11* Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hi Ladies,

Thank you for all the congrats! Sorry I haven't been on to respond or post pics! (I am a slacker ) My baby girl came about 7 weeks early, and she was in the hospital for about a week before she was discharged. I believe the agency was waiting for discharge for placement.....

Thanks again for the congrats! And I will have my hubby help me figure out how to post pics  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"