PPD ? — The Bump
Postpartum Depression

PPD ?

I went through this with DS over 4 years ago. I felt unhappy so I got meds and I was better. With DD I am having completely different symptoms and I am not sure if its PPD or not. Regardless I plan to talk to my Dr but I was wondering if any of you wonderful ladies had any of these symptoms....

I dont feel unhappy, but I feel stressed. I am back in school so I am feeling the stress of 2 kids and school. I also am TIRED, ridiculously tired. I can't get myself out of bed. I will let my son play for an hour by himself and I will sleep until DD wakes up. That was the turning point for me to get help. I cant allow him to be up by himself  with out an adult. I am also achy. My back always seems to hurt among other body parts, depending on the day. I also have a hard time falling asleep.

What do you ladies think? TIA.

Re: PPD ?

• Hi - cute siggy pic! My PPD was anxiety based - I got overwhelmed very easily. There were times when I really thought "I can't do this" - tired, achy, stressed, anxious - you name it, I felt it!

I was on a low dose of Lexapro and saw a therapist for a while - it really worked for me.

GL to you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards