lotion for pregnant belly? — The Bump
The Eco-Friendly Family

lotion for pregnant belly?

Hi!  Wondered if you ladies had any recommendation for a belly cream/lotion to use during pregnancy.  I've used Palmer's in the past - but didn't love the smell.  What else have you tried and liked? Thanks!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: lotion for pregnant belly?

• Mama Bee Belly Balm and Honey and Shea Body Butter both by Burt's Bees. They help with itch.
    Mama to D 6.16.08 and C 3.11.10
    Tales of the Wife

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebabyluv617:
    Mama Bee Belly Balm and Honey and Shea Body Butter both by Burt's Bees. They help with itch.

I also use Mama Bee Belly Balm.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • another vote for mama bee belly balm - i haaaaaaaated the smell of palmer's as well.  the belly balm is in a tin and is solid like a lip balm you put on with your finger.  it was weird to me at first as i was expecting more like a lotion but i LOVE this stuff.  it stays put and stays moist - it's olive oil and pumpkin seed oil according to the outside of the tin.  it costs more but i'm def not going to need more than the one tin to get me through the rest of pregnancy for sure.  and it was available in my target so i didn't have to order it or anything.  :-)
    my cool cat - er, bunny!

Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    my bfp chart!
    our hippy baby blog

• i loooved lush's massage bars esp the hert shaped cocoa one.
  • Another vote for Mama Bee! Got it at Target also. Love it.
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards