Oregon Babies

Nice to meet you Oregon Mamas!

Hi there!

Just introducing myself on our local board.  I guess it's about time! :)  DH and I have a wild, crazy, funny, charming, wicked-smart 3-year-old little boy and are expecting a little girl in June.  We are very excited to add to our family.  

This pregnancy is going really well relative to DS.  I can't believe how FAST it's flying by.  I'm starting to get a little nervous actually about having TWO kids to wrangle.  

Oh, we live in the Portland area.

Nice to meet you all!!

Ginny

Re: Nice to meet you Oregon Mamas!

• Welcome!  I am in the same boat about being nervous having two kids around.  I have always wanted more than one but now that it is actually going to happen I am kind of freaking out but super excited at the same time.
  • imageMrsRichard:
    Welcome!  I am in the same boat about being nervous having two kids around.  I have always wanted more than one but now that it is actually going to happen I am kind of freaking out but super excited at the same time.

Aw, congrats!

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats!!! And welcome!!!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • HI! Smile Weird question, but your name in Ginny and that's not super popular....are you Rachel C's friend? Used to have a sn with tulip in it on theknot?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagesoontobe05:
    HI! Smile Weird question, but your name in Ginny and that's not super popular....are you Rachel C's friend? Used to have a sn with tulip in it on theknot?

Nope! But I bet she's super cool with a name like Ginny. Stick out tongue

• Hello- and welcome.  I am also expecting #2 in June.  This pregnancy is flying by also - I guess when you have another one to run around after, you don't get as much time to just sit and wait for time to go by.

___________________________________________________________________ Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"