Arizona Babies

Hello

Hi ladies. I check this board occasionally but it is so so slow. I am due in April with my first.  We are having a little boy.  We are delivering at the Birth Center. Has anyone delivered there or taken their birth classes?

Re: Hello

• Welcome and Congrats:)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi there. I am due with my first baby in August. Im also going to be delivering at the birth center. I have two coworkers who go there as well. One has already given birth and the other is due in the next week or so. The first one said she loved it and they took great care of her and the baby. How is your prganancy going? I dont know yet if mine is a boy or girl, but i can say i am hoping for a girl. hehe!
  • Loading the player...
  • That's really exciting another birth center mom. My pregnancy is going really really well no problems to mention.  I am starting their birthing classes next Tuesday and I will let you and anyone else know how they are incase you are interested in taking them.  I can tell you to sign up early though because I tried in December to get into the February class and it was all full.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"