Preemies
Options

Private Practice

5 minutes in, & I am already wary: that is a BIG pregnant belly for a baby the size of a cucumber.    Just sayin'!

I am sure I will have a million more critiques by the time the episode is over, haha.

Re: Private Practice

• Options
    I don't usually watch but saw there was going to be a preemie on so I'm setting the PVR tonight!
  • Options
    I cannot believe I am watching this episode, this show, for that reason.  Tricia and I even talked about it last week... I get so emotional over it.   :(
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I saw the preview for it during Grey's Anatomy and decided not to watch it.  I don't think my hormonal self could handle that today.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I wish I had seen the previews. I ve been so busy I missed the heads up. It is so hard to watch but I already started it so gotta watch it til the end.
  • Options
    Yea her belly was big. This is sad. :(  I sorta tuned out, did I hear correctly that they wanted to try to take the baby home? Maybe I am mistaken..?
    Abigail Noelle, 8.29.09
    Brady Phoenix, 8.29.09
    Claire Zoe, 10.26.10

• Options
    I need to stop watching these things.  I needed to go check on E three times while it was on.  Prematurity sucks and I wish I didn't know as much about this topic.  Going to kiss E one more time and remember how lucky I am.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm watching it on the DVR. I'm only 8 minutes in and I'm already pissed off.

I'm going to make another post to post spoilers in case anyone wants to watch it and hasn't yet. 

• Options
    Yes her belly was too big for a 25 weeker. And I know the situation there was much worse than ours but I never should have watched that was way too close to home. Oliver was 27 weeks and on a ventilator and I am an English teacher and so was she. Plus he is still in the NICU so things are all too fresh on my mind When they were in the ambulance and said they had no magnesium sulfate I said to my husband, mag? Does that sound familiar yet. I am just thankful for Oliver and the mag so he didn't have brain bleeds.
  • Options
    the actress is a "larger" girl, therefore her 25 week belly will be a bigger than a smaller girl's belly.
  • Options

imagecome*on*baby:
    the actress is a "larger" girl, therefore her 25 week belly will be a bigger than a smaller girl's belly.

Actually, that's probably the other way around. I'm a big fat girl and at 26w, you could barely tell I was pregnant at all. Bigger women typically show later.

• Options
    I agree with tricia--I was a size 14 while pregnant & I was barely showing at all when I delivered.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"