Cleveland Babies

baby friendly movie theater?

Hi, all!  I'm new to the Cleveland area and was wondering if any of the theaters do a babies welcome showing?  I'm coming from Cincinnati and I know that one of the theaters offers showings where babies are welcome...they have the sound a little lower and lights dimly on as well as baby changing stations.  Might be too good to be true to have one up here, but thought I'd ask.  Thanks!

Re: baby friendly movie theater?

• I have never heard of that, but what a great idea!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • None I'm aware of in NE ohio :(
    Sawyer Quinn (09/06/06), Rory Keaton (04/07/08) and Kinsley Saffron (10/12/10). Forever and ever my babies they'll be. A rose can say "I love you",orchids can enthrall,but a weed bouquet in a chubby fist,yes, that says it all.~Author Unknown
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry, I've never heard of anything like that around here!  But if you don't mind, could you list the name of the theater in Cincinnati?  My husband works in Cincinnati and the kids and I will be spending spring break and a few weeks in the summer there.  I would love to see a movie, but don't usually leave my youngest with anyone else for that long.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"