Phoenix Babies
Options

Phoenix Zoo?

DD and I are heading to Phoenix next week to visit my grandma. Apparently the zoo isn't too far from her house. Is it a nice zoo? Is it good for younger children?

Any other recs on activities for toddlers in the area (Phoenix/Mesa)? 

Re: Phoenix Zoo?

• Options
    Phoenix zoo is great. I go atleast twice a year and there are always a ton of kids there. The desert botanical garden is also right next to it.
  • Options
    I love the zoo! I was married there. It is great for kids. I especially love the petting zoo/farm area.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really like the Phoenix Zoo because they have a lot of hands-on things to do.  I know you have to pay to feed the giraffes or ride a camel, but at least they offer the opportunity!  They should have a lot of animals there too since it's not that hot yet.
  • Options
    The Phoenix Zoo is an awesome zoo and is actually rated very high for children. I used to volunteer there. Make sure to check out the Squirrel Monkey exhibit. You get to actually walk into the environment with them, but there are guides there to make sure you don't get too close. They are so cute. It's a great time in Phoenix for weather too! Have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"