South Florida Babies

Roll Call!! Come out lurkers!

Who is here?!!  

Name:

Wedding date:

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)?

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   

Any pets?

What is the best vacation you've ever taken?

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Roll Call!! Come out lurkers!

• Name: Elizabeth (Eli)

Wedding date: 6/9/07

Do you have a child? If so, what is his/her name and age? No, not yet!

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   We are TTC our first, this is our third cycle trying.

Any pets? We have one adorable, spoiled rotten silky terrier named Chewbacca.

What is the best vacation you've ever taken? Definitely our honeymoon to Paris, Barcelona and all over Italy.

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm not a lurker but I'll do this anwyay:

Name: Jake's mommy.. err I mean Victoria

Wedding date:1/5/08

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)? I have 1 son, Jake he is 15 months old

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   I hope not and no!

Any pets? 1 Rhodesian Ridgeback mutt named Buddy :)

What is the best vacation you've ever taken? Our honeymoon to Hawaii for sure!

• Loading the player...
  • Name:  Katherine

Wedding date: 12/23/2005

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)?  i do!! Joshua, age 15 months

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   big time no & no! but i must also add that we are not really doing anything to prevent it.

Any pets? yes, 2 cats (nena & lola) and 1 dog (maltese named samson)

What is the best vacation you've ever taken? london!!

• Name: Nikki (nik)

Wedding date: June 10, 2006

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)? Carley 2.5 months

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   not trying, not preventing :)

Any pets? 2 dogs, Rascal Mason & Bella Sophie (yes, they have middle names) :p

What is the best vacation you've ever taken? I'm lame...St.Thomas maybe? DH and I need to get better at traveling.

• Name:  Jackie

Wedding date:  6/4/05

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)? N/A

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   TTC for 2.75 yrs

Any pets?  Just DH

What is the best vacation you've ever taken?  Tough one.  All my trips have been different.  But if I had to choose, my 5 wk stay in Spain for "school."  Class was a hoot, and we hand an amazing time!  I love that country. 3

Edited - looks like all respones to the travel question was taken as vacation with DH, so my answer then changes.  My best vacation w/ DH would have to be our honeymoon in Europe.  We took a 12 day cruise, and were there for 16 days total.  We lived such carefree days!  Explored it all.  However, our recent trip to CO was also amazing, and DH's fave.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Name: Chrissy

Wedding Date: June 1, 2007

No Children (technically) yet but I am pregnant with our first.  Due either 9/9 or 9/13 (BTW, I was worried about my appt today for nothing, everything went great!)

Pets: Fox Terrier: Lucy  and a little mutt, Bailey

Best Vacation: Last May, DH and I went to Greece with my Knot BFFs for 2 weeks.  (FYI, we met on the Destination Wedding board, one lives in NY and the other in ATL)

Chrissy and Jess est. 6.1.07 Baby Lena Born 8.31.10 Expecting Baby Jack - C-Section scheduled 9.14.11 image
  • Name: Johana aka Jo

Wedding date: 08/08/08

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)?  not yet soon in may

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   Yes. 29 weeks almost there

Any pets? A maltease named peanut

What is the best vacation you've ever taken? we havent taken many but the most recent one was to PA i got to see snow

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Name: JuliaOccupation: WAHMWedding date: 12/2/06Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)? Matthew Ryan, 2.5 years old.Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   TTC, this will be our 2nd month of trying.Any pets? Asher, our black cocker spaniel.What is the best vacation you've ever taken? Our honeymoon in Italy, by far. We went to Venice, Florence, and Rome. 
  • I don't post/respond very often so I might be considered a lurker. I hope to have more to share once we start TTC in June. Name: Sandra Occupation:  Administration Assistant Wedding date: 10/3/2008 Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)?   Not Yet Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   Will start TTC in June Any pets? Nope What is the best vacation you've ever taken? San Francisco, CA - It is such a beautiful city.
  • Name: Cynthia R.

Wedding date: 3/24

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)? yes...Isabella she's going to be 4 months!!!

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   nope...but like Nikki, not preventing it =)

Any pets? yes, max

What is the best vacation you've ever taken? mexico!!!

• ? Name: Jessica Occupation: right now I'm a research assistant but I'm in the process of getting my hours to be licensed as a therapist Wedding date: december 1, 2006 Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)? Nicolas, 4.5 months Are you?pregnant or TTC? If?pregnant, how?far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC? Not at the moment ?? Any pets? Just fish What is the best vacation you've ever taken? Trip to England and France ? ?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sorry about the paragraph. I replied from my phone and I swear I put spaces in there!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I don't post on here, mainly on GP Bump, but I guess you can call me a lurker.

Name: Tobi

Wedding date: 10/28/06

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)? -Not yet

Are you pregnnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   DH and I are TTC our first hoping for a 2010 baby. 6 months

Any pets? A tabby named lynx

What is the best vacation you've ever taken? My anniversary trip with DH to St. Thomas and St. Maarten

• Name: Leanna

Wedding date: 5/13/06

Do you have a child? If so, what is his/her name and age? Yep, Alexis 2 this Sunday! 

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   7wks pregnant with #2

Any pets? Black persian kitty - Nero

What is the best vacation you've ever taken? Hard to choose, but I think I'm going with Alaska

image image

•  

Name:  Coralys

Wedding date: 12/18/04

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)?  Ayden Sebastian 22mos.

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   Not TTC yet

Any pets? Yes, one dog Geisha

What is the best vacation you've ever taken?  So far, a Mexican Riviera Cruise.

• Name: Rachael

Wedding date:3/12/06

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)? Lynda - will be a year and a half next week.  

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   no official ttc plans - but we'll probably start sometime in the fall. 

Any pets?mini poodle named Blizzard

What is the best vacation you've ever taken? honeymoon to Jamaica.

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Name: Jennifer

Wedding date:1/28/06

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)? No kids.  

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   Not pregnant and not ttc. But I think I'm getting baby fever.Embarrassed

Any pets? a 12 year old black lab named Shai

What is the best vacation you've ever taken? That's a tough one. I'll go with our trip to Northern California: Napa/Mendocino/Redwoods/San Francisco. It made me want to live out there.

• Mainly a lurker :)

Name: AndreinaOccupation: Hmm...SAHM for now, going back to work eventually, but pushing it off! :/Wedding date: Feb 2008Do you have a child? If so, what is his/her name and age? Alex and Lucas, identical 4 month old twin boys!Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   NoooooAny pets? Chepe, a black min schnauzer!What is the best vacation you've ever taken? Glacier National Park whenw e were dating...and the California for our second honeymoon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Who is here?!!  

Name:Claribel aka Clari

Wedding date:05.21.08

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)?yes. Abraham. 9 months

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   nope, will be ttc in about...2 months?

Any pets?3 dogs....2 american bulldogs (Cleo and Sinatra) and one mini schnauzer (Storm)

What is the best vacation you've ever taken?our honeymoon. LA, Hawaii, Vegas

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Mari- Elem Asst Principal- married since 11-22-03- one baby girl named Nadia, 15 months- not pregnant or TTC (maybe summer 2011)- two yorkies, Esme age 6 & Mischa, age 5- I've been many fab vacations but lately nothing makes me happier then a weekend @ Disney!
  • Name: Karen

Wedding date: 7/4/2004

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)?  baby boy, Zachary, is 15 months

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   Not now, but ideally we would like to TTC in the fall. I doubt it's gonna happen though.

Any pets? A longhaired mini dachshund named Maya.

What is the best vacation you've ever taken? When I was a teenager I took an amazing cruise to the Mid East with my parents. We visited Egypt, Israel, Greece, Cyprus, and Italy. It was amazing! With DH, though, We took a road trip through Arizona, Utah, and up to Vegas a few years ago. It was so wonderful and we had the best time. It is also the one time I have ever seen snow.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• I shall lurk no more! Kris Preschool teacher 8/14/05 #1 Charlotte Anne -3 #2 On his/her way (no names chosen yet, please don't ask) - 14 weeks along! No pets... Our honeymoon to Costa Rica, hands down :)
  • imageEliStar:

Who is here?!!  

Name: evelyn

Wedding date: 3.12.05

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)? 1 daughter - madelyn eve - 22 months tomorrow :)

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   no & no

Any pets? no

What is the best vacation you've ever taken? several, my fave was nyc with dh and having xmas eve dinner at rockefeller center...but my most memorable would be our 1st trip to disney with mady :)

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  Name: Virginia

Wedding date: 9/20/2008

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)? -Yes, a son, Benjamin, 10 weeks

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   Not pregnant, but thinking about TTC at the end of Dec or early 2011

Any pets? Nope

What is the best vacation you've ever taken? Family vacation to Hawaii or Atlantis mini-moon.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Name: Cezanne

Wedding date: 09/15/07

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)? -technically none yet :)

Are you pregnnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   26 weeks with our 1st

Any pets? 2 tabby cats Chloe and Slyvester

What is the best vacation you've ever taken? Our cruise to the Bahamas

• Who is here?!!  I'm not a lurker but will participate...

Name: Sheila

Wedding date: 1/13/07

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)? Yes, my gorgeous baby boy Joshua. He is 14 months old.

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?  I sure hope I'm not pregnant.LOL  Not TTC anytime soon.

Any pets? Our maltese puppy named Rocky

What is the best vacation you've ever taken? We've been on a lot of nice vacations, but the best was our honeymoon. We went to Tahiti, Bora Bora, Moorea and then decided to stay in California an extra week since that's where the flight left from. We went from L.A. to San Francisco and stayed in little towns in between. It was an AMAZING trip!

• Name: Natalie

Wedding date: Feb 28, 2004

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)?  Mateo 2 1/2 years and Lucas 2 1/2 months

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   Nope and Nope

Any pets? Yorkie, Charlie..although he's been staying with my IL's for a while now.

What is the best vacation you've ever taken? Eurotrip - Amsterdam, Paris, Madrid

• Name:  Adri

Wedding date:  1/7/07

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)?  Not Yet

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?    I must admit I just started lurking here because I just found out I'm preggo!  It should be 5 weeks tomorrow. 

Any pets?  2 pomeranians, Gizmo and Eva

What is the best vacation you've ever taken?  Everywhere I've been with DH has been amazing: NY, San Fran, Paris, Italy!  Glad we did it all before the house and the baby!

• Name: Erica

Wedding date: 2/25/06

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)? 1 daughter, Kendall, almost 19 months

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC? Plans are to begin TTC after our vacation in June.

Any pets? 1 dog, Clifford, and 1 cat, Ginger.

What is the best vacation you've ever taken? It would be a toss up between our vacation to Boone, NC (I love the mountains) or our honeymoon were we drove for a wk up the Pacific Coast Highway from LA to SF.

• Trying my best to not be a lurker! 

Name: Brigitte (Bridge)

Occupation: Assistant Contract Administrator aka Legal Assistant

Wedding date: 11.3.07

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)?  Yes we have 2- Gaby 5 and Alex who just turned 1!!!!!!!

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   Me no preggo and no TTC. Closed the factory last year.

Any pets? Yes, Mr. Oreo miniature pinscher mixed with a rat terrier

What is the best vacation you've ever taken? Not many vacations under my belt, need to change this!

• Name: Marisol

Wedding date: 3-14-09

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)?  Yes, Eric Lucas who is 7 months

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   No, but not really preventing lol..

Any pets? Lily our rat terrier

What is the best vacation you've ever taken?  Europe

• Who is here?!!

Name: Ana

Wedding date: 12/15/10

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)?   2 boys. jonathan 14 and julian 12

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC? 20 weeks pregnant with a girl this time YAY =)

Any pets? No

What is the best vacation you've ever taken? 3 month tour of Europe

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Who is here?!!  

Name: Laura

Wedding date: 6/17/06

Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s) and age(s)? Yup, Evan is going to be 18 mths

Are you pregnant or TTC? If pregnant, how far along? If TTC, how long have you been TTC?   14 weeks pregnant with #2!

Any pets? Nope

What is the best vacation you've ever taken? Our Paris honeymoon, and Hawaii comes in close 2nd!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"