New Mexico Babies
Options

How are all the moms and moms-to-be?

We need more action on this board!

David is doing awesome.  The first couple of weeks were hard for me, but I am now really enjoying being a mom.  He is becoming more interactive, and I can tell will soon be reaching for toys.  He is also sleeping about a 7 hour stretch at night, so that makes a big difference in how good I feel.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How are all the moms and moms-to-be?

• Options

I'm glad to hear that he is giving you a good strech of sleep!  That does make all the difference. 

DS started throwing up last night, so we are giving him pedialyte and taking him into the Dr. this afternoon.  This is the first time he has been sick, so DH and I were quite freaked out last night. I think it's just a little bug, but it's awful to feel so helpless.

Finally feeling better on the morning sickness part.  Unisom is my new best friend! I forgot to take it the other night and I was sick again immediately.

• Options
    Marta, how is being pregnant with a toddler?  I hope your DS is doing better today.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't even realize there was an NM bump board!  I love being a Mom can't wait to TTC late this year.
  • Options

It's harder being pregnant this time, but I'm not sure it's due to DS.  Yes, I have a lot less time to rest, but I'm not as exhausted this time around.  My m/s is a lot worse this time around, but seems to be getting better.

DS is doing better, but of course I caught his virus, so I spent all day yesterday sick!  We are hoping DH doesn't catch it so we can still leave on vacay tomorrow...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"