High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

bed rest ladies, what's for lunch?

Re: bed rest ladies, what's for lunch?

• Options
    IDK.....whatever the hospital brings me.  Ugghhhhh!
  • Options

leftover pizza,ovaltine, pistachios, macadamia nuts, blueberries.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know, but I'm starving and I don't want to go downstairs to get something.  DH needs to go grocery shopping.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    A gardenburger, cheese its and a pudding cup.  I did not eat the grapes yet. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Leftovers! Ham, mashed potatoes, broccoli.  My in-laws cooked for me, we don't usually eat ham, but it's good because I am really craving protein.

I might have some dessert later... maybe carrot cake.  I am spoiled!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Shoot, I just got done eating breakfast.  A bowl of Fruity Pebbles with a sip of Sprite. Yep, I'm a bad Mama.  Stick out tongue
  • Options

My mom is bringing me a Philly Cheesesteak from Penn Station! Yummy! And my sister brought me ice cream cake....I swear they are going to have to have a wheel barrow to get me into L&D!

• Options
    a friend came over and microwaved some leftover Pad Thai for me. yum!
  • Options
    I am going to make myself a burger.
  • Options

Hospital style "thanksgiving dinner"--surprisingly (and sadly) this is one of the not-so-bad options (turkey w/ gravy, green beans and stuffing/dressing and a roll) The turkey is gross but the gravy isnt bad so I generally just eat the stuffing and the green beans and try to force at least a bite or two of the turkey for protein and the roll

Oh and strawberry shortcake for dessert which is my FAV hospital dessert--I swear I could eat an entire cake of it so its probably a good thing they only give me one little slice

Now the question is...what should I had DH bring for dinner? (you know bedrest mamas...always thinking of the next meal)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Lauren - Our hospitals must be on the same menu rotation! I also had turkey, stuffing & green beans! I had a late breakfast, so I only ate a few bites of stuffing, though :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"