Montana Babies

hello

Any MT mommies to be out there? I know this board is slow but I can't be the only knocked up one ;) I'm Brooke, due end of aug this is a first for my hubby and i but we do have very sweet/beautiful fur babies
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: hello

• Your not the only one, and there are few others scattered across the bump.  My little girl will be 5 months tomorrow so I am over on 3-6.  I mostly lurk, since it's tax season and I am swampped.  Hope your pregnancy is going well. Congrats.
  • Hi Brooke. You aren't the only one! My name is Alisha, I'm due the end of June. This is our first also. Where at in MT are you? I'm in a small town kind of by Butte.
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats! on your little one: ) I thought I was the only one too! glad  to see some Montana ladies on here. I live in Billings...and I am pretty sure I am ready for our snow to go away!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageali_sha006:
    Hi Brooke. You aren't the only one! My name is Alisha, I'm due the end of June. This is our first also. Where at in MT are you? I'm in a small town kind of by Butte.

I'm in Forsyth, 100 miles east of Billings

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hi Brooke & congrats! I'm Alicia & I live in Missoula Smile
  • imageb-rooke:

imageali_sha006:
    Hi Brooke. You aren't the only one! My name is Alisha, I'm due the end of June. This is our first also. Where at in MT are you? I'm in a small town kind of by Butte.

I'm in Forsyth, 100 miles east of Billings

Yeah we are close! ; ) 

• Hi.  I'm Lisa.  We live in Three Forks, which is near Bozeman.  but we may be moving to Missoula in the next few months.  I'm 24 weeks now.  Due in June and can't wait. 
  • Hi lisa! I love 3 forks area! Montana is such a great place to raise a family~!
  • So awesome to see MT mom's posting!!!

I'm due with our second in June.  We live in Missoula and love it.

Yeah for MT moms!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Yeah congrats!! are you from MT originally? I love Missoula even though I am a Bobcat: ) 

• I am from MT originally - though we moved away when I was 8.  I came back for my last two years of college and haven't left!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"