Nurseries and Baby Gear

Small Nursery Help

Our house was built in the late 1800's and while we love the original details of the home, the builders at that time didn't understand closets. The room we are going to use for the nursery has none! Suggestions anyone????

Re: Small Nursery Help

• Use a dresser as the change table so you have drawers for storag?. Get a large wardrobe if you can fit one?  Have under crib storage?  Have footstool for chair that is hollow for more storage? Have changing area outside of nursery?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We dont have a closet.   I just purchased a changing table/dresser (with drawers) and a chest of drawers.   We have plenty of space for clothes (that are close to the right size, blankets, diapers, necessities, etc. '

It isnt as big of a deal as I thought it would be.

• Loading the player...
  • Install some Elfa shelving!  Our nursery has no closet, either.  We have a bureau/changing table (pad on top) and we just installed Elfa shelving in 2 areas of our room that were basically just wasted space.  I am going to take some photos and post them eventually, so stay tuned!
    7/2009 - Gonal-F cycle #2 with Ovidrel trigger and IUI #5 - BFP! Twin boys born at 38 weeks 3 days! 8 months later...spontaneous BFP! And twins again! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've lived in small spaces and the key is to make use of the height in the room with tall armoires.dressers, shelving, etc. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i would get one of those dressers/changing tables
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"