Missouri Babies
Options

Convertible car seat recs?

We need to transition to a convertible car seat and would like to keep DS rear-facing for a while longer. I'm hearing good things about the Britax Marathon & Evenflo Triumph Advance. Any ones you've liked or not liked?

I also read good things about the Safety First Air, but we've got smaller cars (a Civic & Galant), and several reviews said it was really bulky in rear-facing mode unless you have large cars, so that's off the list. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Convertible car seat recs?

• Options
    We have the Safety First Alpha Omega seats for the girls. They have been working great for us and seem to be super comfy for them. I love it that they will also grow with them into their booster seats so these are the last seats we have to buy. If you go to BRU, they have a ton and you are able to take the display seats out to your car to test for fit.
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We have a Britax Boulavard and I love it so does P. We kept him rear facing until he was about 21 months and it never seemed to bother him in there. BRU is a good place to go since you can try the seat in your car.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have the Titan Elite and we love it! It fits in DH's Civic really well and in my Camry great. DH is a certified carseat installer and told me that under no circumstances could we get a Britax...he said they were huge and would barely fit in smaller cars! :)

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3012739

• Options
    I don't post here much but thought I would weigh in.  We have the Evenflo Titan Elite as well and really like it.  It fits well in my husbands small Mazda 3 and in my Kia Sportage.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We did a bunch of research on convertible seats last year. Consumer reports ranks the Britax seats highest, followed by Evenflo Triumph Elite (or whatever the better model is). We have the Evenflo Triumph and a Britax Roundabout. We like the Britax much better, and so does our 18-month-old. I think that the Britax is easier to use. DS thinks it's more comfortable. The Britax Roundabout fit better in my husand's Jeep than the Evenflo. The Jeep has a pretty small back seat. The Alpha Omega was #3 in Consumer Reports. Everything else got pretty poor reviews compared to the top 3-5.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"