South Florida Babies

Re: which one?

• Options
    i like the 1st one, even though i think the 2nd face is adorable :)  but i think the 1st one is a better photo!!
  • Options
    I love her expression in #2!  Great photos.  BTW, those eyes are amazing!
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebritishbride05:
    i like the 1st one, even though i think the 2nd face is adorable :)  but i think the 1st one is a better photo!!

this exactly:)

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I like #2 best! Super cute!
  • Options
    Super cute, I like #1 best.
    Chrissy and Jess est. 6.1.07 Baby Lena Born 8.31.10 Expecting Baby Jack - C-Section scheduled 9.14.11 image
  • Options
    What a great idea. Both pictures are great. But I like #1 the best.
  • Options
    I like #1!! She looks so precious!!

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Are you using this as a card? Not sure if you've mentioned it in any posts. If you are... Maybe you can use both pics, because they're both adorable.

An idea could be (if used as a card) Crop the 2nd picture to where the sign is out of the picture and let that be the front of the card.  You can add one  of those cartoon speech bubbles and inside of the bubble say something like So I've been wondering... Then when they open the card it could be the other picture. Just a thought. Not sure if that makes sense.

If you like that idea...I have the program, if you want I can do it for you and email it to you so you can see what I mean.

• Options

imagebritishbride05:

this

It's like she's talking in number 1.  But they are both great pics.  What a fun idea!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagecocojack10:
    I love her expression in #2!  Great photos.  BTW, those eyes are amazing!

Thanks Jackie! I'd like to say those are my eyes, but I'd be lying,,,LOL

• Options

I like the 2nd one but with the 1st one's sign. I like the handwriting lol! Big Smile

• Options

I voted #1. Love that look on her face, like she is so excited about it. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"