Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Has anyone seen a medal ceremony, yet?

I've watched a lot of Olympics (everything, pretty much), but I haven't seen a medal ceremony.  That seems strange.  Have I missed it--has anyone else seen one?

Re: Has anyone seen a medal ceremony, yet?

• Options
    Come to think of it, I have not either.  huh?
  • Options
    I thought I kept missing it... no clue.
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't stand how NBC covers the Olympics! I don't know about the east coast, but the west coast doesn't get to see ANYTHING live. It totally sucks. NBC=FAIL! 
  • Options
    I saw the woman's moguls ceremony last night. It was on around 10:00pm central time.
  • Options
    imageT&BMay142005:
    I saw the woman's moguls ceremony last night. It was on around 10:00pm central time.
    this
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think they do all the metal ceremonies from the previous day each evening - it's late for us to watch because I think it's at about 7p or 8p Pacific time.
  • Options
    They are all done in the evening.  They do a flower ceremony at the end of the event and then the medal ceremony the next night.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We haven't either.  We even watched one specifically online to see it, and they showed them with flowers, but that was all.
  • Options

imageSammy-Mae:
    They are all done in the evening.  They do a flower ceremony at the end of the event and then the medal ceremony the next night.

And...had I read ahead in the post, I would have seen this.  Didn't know that; thanks for the info!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"