New Jersey Babies

Anyone in Central NJ?

Hey everyone,

My DH & I were discussing today that we have no "local" friends that have kids & actually have a healthy working relationship like us!  Is there anyone out there??  This is our first pregnancy & we are looking to find some friends to hang out with in a similar situation.

Quick Bio - 

My DH & I got married 12/28 & got pregnant on our wedding night...SURPRISE!  He is my HS sweetheart & we have been together 10 years!  We have 2 cats (our babies)  & live in central NJ..

Hope there are others out there like us!

imageimageimageimageimage
  Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Anyone in Central NJ?

• Where in Central Jersey are you?
  • Central NJ here. What town are you in? Congrats on the wedding & the baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Near Hamilton.

• We're in Central NJ, by East Brunswick. I married my HS sweetheart as well and we *just* found out we're expecting our first! 

• Thats great!  How far along are you?

• Congrats on your marriage & baby! 
    We are in Central NJ, not far from you at all.  We live in Lawrenceville.

We moved here a little over a year ago and haven't really met many local couples.  It would be fun if a group of us could get together :)
  • That would be great! It is hard to meet people once you are out of college!

Your ticker says you are 36 weeks!  Are you ready??

• imagedejavu22:

That would be great! It is hard to meet people once you are out of college!

Your ticker says you are 36 weeks!  Are you ready??

I *think* so.  I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be.  The closer I get, the more the excitement turns to fear, but I suppose that's normal.

Feel free to email me:  sweet.spikette at gmail if you're interested in meeting up for coffee or something :)

• Congrats on the wedding AND pregnancy, dejavu22!

Somerset County is technically Central NJ but where I am (Basking Ridge) is closer to Northern. I have no experience with NJ south of Bridgewater. LOL.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • south river nj here :)
  • we're from allentown, nj  :)   congrats on the wedding and baby!!!  H&H 9 months to you!!!
    10 Months Old! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We're in the Princeton area and would be happy to gtg
  • Hi Everyone :)

My DH and I live in Plainsboro! It's our first child as well and we're so very excited! I'd love to meet people in our area! I find that either our friends don't have children yet or have children already - would love to go through it all with you ladies!

-Courtney

• Hi,

We are moving to Monroe, NJ (exit 8A off the turnpike) near Cranbury and Manalapan, and are expecting twins in early June. We do not know anyone else and would be very interested in meeting new people.

-Tara

• Hi there!

I'm due w/ my second child on June 9th.  I organize a very active Moms Support & Play Group in the East Brunswick area for Stay At Home Moms...since August 2008 for the 2 and under age group.  I'd like to meet other moms due around the same time as me and also bring others, in like situations, together.  If you'd are w/in 15 mins. of this area and would like support, something fun to do w/ others locally,etc.  Let me know.

Nicole
  • Hey all - I'm a little late on this, but I'm in Montgomery and would love to meet people too.  We moved about a year and a half ago from NYC and since I work in Philly and DH still works in NYC, we haven't met anyone in the area.  Seriously, since it sounds like there's enough of us around, we should totally have a GTG!

DD 7/10
    MC 3/12
    MC 7/12
    DS 7/13
    BFP #5 - EDD 3/25/16
  • Hi Shara here. I moved to Monroe Township about 6 months ago. I too do not have many froends here. We are do with outr first baby girl march 29. Would love to meet new parents and make some friends.  Shara
  • Hi

I met my dh in college and since then we've graduated and found jobs in NJ. We have really no local friends either since we're new to this area... We were recently married and expecting our first child in March. We live in the princeton area and would love to meet some couples with new babies!

• If anyone wants to meet up w/in 15-20 mins of East Brunswick, private message me or e-mail me at:  Sansonee AT aol DOT com
  • Hello!  I have lived in Hillsborough for less then a year.  I haven't really met any people in the area, since I have moved here.  My husband and I have only a few friends with babies.  I am due on April 22nd.  Would love to find some people for a playgroup or just to hang out. 
  • E-mail me...  Sansonee AT aol DOT com
  • Im from Old Bridge and would love to get together! Im married for almost a year and is pregnant with my first baby and will give birth next month =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"