South Florida Babies
Options

For those interested in a photographer

I do the "Baby Plan" with a photographer in Sarasota (DH's parents live over there) and she is amazing (see siggy pic). Since we go there every 3 months, she said she would come here in April if I got 4 families to commit. Let me know if you are interested. It would most likely be on the beach somewhere in Ft. Lauderdale, but I'm sure you could arrange something different with her. You can check out her website for galleries, prices, etc. Also if interested, I can put FB links for DD's 3 sessions with her. The one in my siggy was done this past weekend in her studio for her 6 month / Vday pics.

Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: For those interested in a photographer

• Options
    Can't participate, but OMG is that siggy gorgeous!  And of course it is b/c your daughter is beautiful!
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Aww, thank you!! It doesn't hurt to have a great photographer too!
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I was just thinkin' that picture is too stinkin' cute!!!

• Options
    I'm agreeing with the rest of the girls. Camryn is just waaay too adorable! Love your siggy pic!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!!
  • Options

You daughter is adorable!

I would love to see her photo session!

I wish I could do it but I can't afford to do a professional session right now.

• Options
    I'm wondering if you found other people that may be interested?  I love her work and am pg now.  I'd love to have maternity pictures and then schedule newborn pictures as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"