Florida Babies

Seeking Play group in NW Lakeland for working moms

Seeking Play group in NW Lakeland (area the Lakeland Mall) for working moms. I am due in Sep, but would love to start a playgroup/ working mom's group. Not all of us could stay home because of income. I would like to find or start a group where working mom's could get together and establish a friendship. We would mostly go out with the kids, but sometimes have a Girls Nite Out...and let Dad or someone else handle the kids. If anyone knows of a group or is seriously interested in starting one, Please let me know. I could start one if there is not one active now. All I ask is your youngest child be no older than 2 or 3 yrs old. As I said I also wan this to be a play group for my child when she comes in Sept (Hopefully sooner...I am so ready...LOL)

Re: Seeking Play group in NW Lakeland for working moms

• Hi!  Congrats on the pregnancy. It is such an exciting time.  I live in S. Lakeland and would love to participate.  I don't know of any currently but I also look forward to meeting other working moms.  DD just turned two but she's gentle with babies.

Post after your due date and we can plan a GTG.

Take care,

Melissa

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • I look forward in meeting my new potential friends. We could set up a meeting now. It would be nice to meet other moms now to make the connection.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello again!  Sorry for the delayed response, I don't get on here often. Let me know when you're available and we can meet for coffee.  Hit me up on facebook (if you're on it)  search: Melissa Bonsall or Melissa Cano.
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Wow, I just now got your message and my baby is 5 mths old.....sorry for the delay.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"