South Florida Babies

Friday Poll

1. Where are you and what are you doing?

2. What time did you get up this morning? 

3. What is on the agenda for the day? 

4. What are you wearing? 

5. What was/is for breakfast? 

6. What are you most looking forward to this weekend?

-- Jackie
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Friday Poll

• 1. Where are you and what are you doing?  Should be working, but am nesting instead.

2. What time did you get up this morning?  alarm rant at 6:50AM, but got up around 7:20AM

3. What is on the agenda for the day?  Work some, decide on going to mall at lunchtime, mani/pedi after work, Accountant afterwards.

4. What are you wearing? Brown sweater, jeans, and beige flats

5. What was/is for breakfast?  muffin top with decaf coffee

6. What are you most looking forward to this weekend?  Relaxing Sunday!  

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1. Where are you and what are you doing?  At home, one eye watching Jake run around the house, the other on here ;)

2. What time did you get up this morning? 10:10 thanks Jake!

3. What is on the agenda for the day? Taking care of Jake (at home today) until DH comes home, then a trip to the gym, then cleaning the house when I get home *happy happy joy joy*

4. What are you wearing? I'm still in my pjs!

5. What was/is for breakfast? A cinnamon raisin english muffin, yum

6. What are you most looking forward to this weekend? Spending time with the fam and seeing what DH and DS got me for Valentines Day :) And giving them their gifts of course

• Loading the player...
  • 1. Where are you and what are you doing? At work.  Attempting to finish some homework I have for an online class during planning.

2. What time did you get up this morning? 5:45am

3. What is on the agenda for the day? work as usual, pick up dry cleaning on the way home, and dinner at ILs

4. What are you wearing? staff polo and khaki cords.

5. What was/is for breakfast? Peanut butter Puffins - I'm in love with this cereal.

6. What are you most looking forward to this weekend? having Monday off.  My aunt and cousin are flying in with my new baby cousin - I'm so excited to meet him.

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1. at home getting ready to go pick up Aa from school

2. 7:30

3. went to the gym (yay 4th time this week), relax a bit at home, get Aa go to the mall for lunch

4. green favorite tee from Gap and khaki shorts

5. Jumbo Rice Krispies

6. spending time with my boys...and a special treat from my hubby on sunday :)

• 1. Where are you and what are you doing? At work, working. Watching the clock and waiting for lunch.

2. What time did you get up this morning? Been up since 4:45am because I heard Sophie in the moniter....got out of bed to get ready for work at 6:15am.

3. What is on the agenda for the day? Work, Lunch, Work...shopping after work probably. I need to buy a birthday present for Sophie's friend since her party is tomorrow so I am heading to Kohl's.

4. What are you wearing? Dark blue jeans, a greenish turquoise sweater, and my colorful bead necklace.

5. What was/is for breakfast? Cheese and Egg, breakfast burritos from our cafe, with a side of fruit and OJ. Yummy!

6. What are you most looking forward to this weekend? Hopefully seeing Percy and the Olympians tomorrow. Spending time with my BFF and her kids on Monday since Abel works.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. Where are you and what are you doing?   At work... playing on the internet.  Tsk, tsk to me.

2. What time did you get up this morning? Alarm went off at 6:45am... didn't get out of bed til an hour later heh.

3. What is on the agenda for the day? Work, lunch, house shopping (wish me luck, this has been a horrid experience, so far) then dinner and a party (work) in Miami Springs.

4. What are you wearing? Tan linen pants & tie dye yellow, green & blue tank... black sweater while I'm working and some cute matching espadrilles.

5. What was/is for breakfast? Oatmeal

6. What are you most looking forward to this weekend? Not working monday?  Spending it with my honey buns :)

• 1. Where are you and what are you doing?

Eating my lunch from Quiznos!

Woke up at 5:30!

Make it through the work day without getting caught that I haven't really done squat!!  And after work I'm going to Matthew's "school" because they are doing a Valentine's card exchange!

4. What are you wearing? 

Jeans, purple top that's 2 sizes to big, strappy heals and no earrings.  Not a good fashion day for me!

Grits!

Going to the Renfest this Sunday!!

• 1. Where are you and what are you doing? I'm at the office, trying to self-motivate and start workin... ::sigh::

2. What time did you get up this morning? 7:45 AM 

3. What is on the agenda for the day? Working, and a girls night in :)

4. What are you wearing? Jeans, a black polo with the company logo and black flats

5. What was/is for breakfast? A small bagel and a diet coke. Yes, I know, so healthy.

6. What are you most looking forward to this weekend? Having Monday off! MH is off that day and we're going to spend the whole day together, something that rarely happens because of his work schedule.

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

In my home office... bumping.. lol. should be editing wedding pics so I can make a blog entry though. I have an amazing wedding to blog! 

8am.

need to edit some photos, make a blog post, order things for the trade show we are doing for my husband's company, take a shower, and I also have a client consultation at 3pm.

4. What are you wearing?

pajamas :)

coffee & a bagel

tomorrow the renaissance faire has its opening day in deerfield beach - I photograph it every year and it will be my 4th year photographing the faire. I have been doing a series of images on the "Ren Faeries" for the past 3 years. it is some of my most beloved personal work that I focus on each year and I look forward to it for months and months!!!! I have even had my work that I have done of the Ren Faeries published in an international magazine. I am soooo excited - I have so many ideas this year and I can't wait to spend the day there tomorrow all day just soaking it up and enjoying myself. I have a smile on my face just thinking about it!! happy!!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• imagekarenlisa714:

tomorrow the renaissance faire has its opening day in deerfield beach - I photograph it every year and it will be my 4th year photographing the faire. I have been doing a series of images on the "Ren Faeries" for the past 3 years. it is some of my most beloved personal work that I focus on each year and I look forward to it for months and months!!!! I have even had my work that I have done of the Ren Faeries published in an international magazine. I am soooo excited - I have so many ideas this year and I can't wait to spend the day there tomorrow all day just soaking it up and enjoying myself. I have a smile on my face just thinking about it!! happy!!!!!

Sounds like a lot of fun!  Hope you enjoy it and get the awesome shots you want.

-- Jackie
  • 1. Where are you and what are you doing? At work, eating lunch
    2. What time did you get up this morning? alarm went off at 5:30 but I didn't crawl out of bed til 6! 3. What is on the agenda for the day? Work, work, work 4. What are you wearing? maternity jeans, boots, and a purple maternity sweater 5. What was/is for breakfast? bagel with cream cheese 6. What are you most looking forward to this weekend? NO MORE SNOW :-)We've had almost 5 feet in the past week. So over it!
  • 1. home, finishing lunch.

2. 7:45 when Alexis woke up.

3. Nothing, I am seriously dragging a$$ today

4.yoga pants and a long sleeved t-shirt

5. waffles

6. My parents taking Alexis Saturday night so DH and I can go out to dinner, but what I'm really looking forward to is sleeping in!! 

image image

Eating lunch while Andrew sleeps.

I woke up at 6:30 but didn't get out of bed until around 7:00.

Laundry and some work for class.

4. What are you wearing?

My pajamas 

I made a spinach hashbrown fritata since DH went to work at 10 am

There's a birthday party on Saturday that should be fun.  I think we're going out to eat afterwards.

• 1. Where are you and what are you doing? I am home and tidy'ing up the house.
    2. What time did you get up this morning? I got up at 7:00 to get the baby dressed and prepare his milk...then I went back to sleep until 9:30 :)

3. What is on the agenda for the day? Run some errands, later on I have some work things to do, then pick up the baby around 4.

4. What are you wearing? Jeans and a t-shirt

5. What was/is for breakfast? nothing 

6. What are you most looking forward to this weekend? Taking juju to the seaquarium on sunday and beginning the reconstruction of our bedroom/bathroom.

-j

• 1. Where are you and what are you doing? At work..just finished eating my lunch

2. What time did you get up this morning? 5 AM...UGH, feed Iz (even though she was knocked out...I seriously need to stop this feeding) And then worked out WOOOHOOOO!!!

3. What is on the agenda for the day? working

4. What are you wearing? jeans, white long sleeve t-shirt, and pumps (but since I just did my mani/pedi....flip flops)

5. What was/is for breakfast? Can I just say I'm jealous of Mel & Tracy's breakfast....I had lovely bowl of cereal & coffee.  Sooooo exciting!!!

6. What are you most looking forward to this weekend? Spending time w/the family.  I feel like the week is always sooo rushed we just don't have the time to hang out anymore.

• 1. Where are you and what are you doing? I'm at work...nesting & pumping. Sooo productive, huh? ;)

2. What time did you get up this morning? 7:15 am

3. What is on the agenda for the day? Well, Carley had a dr's appt at 8:30 this morning, so we did that. Then we went back home, hubbs made me breakfast and now I'm at work. (DH has the day off, so he's having a daddy/daughter day with the munchkin). I want to go to Williamsburg after work to get some supplies to make some more bows for Carley. It's supposed to snow AGAIN this weekend, so hopefully it'll give me something to do.

4. What are you wearing? jeans, white long sleeve Gap shirt, Oatmeal colored knitted sweater, and UGGS

5. What was/is for breakfast? hubbs made eggs, toast, & cafe con leche. I'm a lucky girl ;)

6. What are you most looking forward to this weekend? Hopefully the weather people being wrong so I can finally enjoy some sunshine! It's snowed over here for the past 3 weekends! Yes, THREE! It's absolutely ridiculous. Hmm...let's see, seriously, I would like to get the house cleaned up a little. Oh, and V Day of course...not sure what we're doing yet though.

• 1. Where are you and what are you doing?  I'm home with Graciela (I don't work Fridays), about to go get Cedric. He doesn't usually go to school Fridays since I'm home, but they had a V-Day party, so I brought him in.

2. What time did you get up this morning?  Got up at 5:45, got dressed and ate breakfast and then heard Graciela wake up so I nursed her and got her dressed.

3. What is on the agenda for the day?  DH is working late (well, he's at a conference), so it'll just be the kids and me . . . not sure if we'll head to the park or come straight home from school and let them play here.  When Graciela took her morning nap, though, I went back to sleep, too.  I never get to nap during the day!  Ah, it was lovely!

4. What are you wearing? Jeans (love my new jeans), purple t-shirt, and a sweat jacket.  Gotta put on my sneakers to head out!

5. What was/is for breakfast?  Flaxseed plus Oatmeal Raisin Crunch cereal and a banana.  Yum.

6. What are you most looking forward to this weekend?  A birthday party tomorrow for one of Graciela's friends that the kids and I will attend should be fun.  And Monday DH is off so we might go to the Seaquarium. 

• 1. Where are you and what are you doing? Working from home; getting ready to pump and nesting lol

2. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30am

3. What is on the agenda for the day? I'm a little late on this post, but I've been wrapping up some work projects and yeah I also did a load of DS' laundry...

4. What are you wearing? Black long sleeve t-shirt and pajama pants

5. What was/is for breakfast? Cafe con leche and scrambled eggs with turkey slices

6. What are you most looking forward to this weekend? Spending time with DH and DS - looking forward to Sunday the most - going out to breakfast, then the arts festival in the Grove on Sunday.

• 1. Where are you and what are you doing? getting my hair blow dried at the salon, trying to rush so I can meet DH to see a house we are interested in buying. 2. What time did you get up this morning? Off and on all morning whenever Emma woke up to eat. Finally got out of bed after her 10 am feeding. ? 3. What is on the agenda for the day? It was my "mommy's break" day. Dropped the baby off at my ILs so they could spend some quality time with her and I could go to the mall, and now she's with my mom while I get my hair blowdried. ? 4. What are you wearing? Black leggings, gray long sleeved tee, gray sweater, and silver sandals. ? 5. What was/is for breakfast? Belgian chocolate shake from haagen dazs (sp?). In my defense, it was past noon and I had not had a chance to put a single bite of food in my mouth the entire day bc of the baby. ? 6. What are you most looking forward to this weekend? Coconut Grove Arts Festival, celebrating V-Day with the hubby and my beautiful princess, and hopefully nice weather to make the whole weekend more pleasant :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"