South Florida Babies

Car with built-in dvd system???

Anyone have a car with a built-in overhead dvd system? If so when the dvd player is down and being used do you have a problem using your rearview mirror at all?

Re: Car with built-in dvd system???

• I don't have one, but I know in my SIL mini-van she doesn't have a problem with the mirror.  Some have the DVD player on the headrests of the front seats, not overhead though.
    image image

• We have one and I've never had any issues with the mirrors. Are you looking at a new car?
  • Loading the player...
  • imageUMwife:
    Are you looking at a new car?

Possibly. Since I can't really keep Gary's car since I can't drive it I'm considering trading in both of our cars and getting myself a new car that way I don't have to deal with buying a new car in 5 years when mine gets to the end of its life. 

• Oooo Sam let me know what you get. My lease is up in May and I really want a car with a DVD player!!!

-j

• imageFSUSammy:

imageUMwife:
    Are you looking at a new car?

Possibly. Since I can't really keep Gary's car since I can't drive it I'm considering trading in both of our cars and getting myself a new car that way I don't have to deal with buying a new car in 5 years when mine gets to the end of its life. 

Not sure what you have now...are you looking for an SUV? We got a Pathfinder and I LOVEEEEEE it! I'm also loving the Volvo XC90 & the Acura SUV (MDX I think?)

• I have a Pilot.I have looked around at other SUVs (which I need to get because I have a golden retriever) but a lot of them are small in the back. I think I'm leaning towards another Pilot though. I'd love an MDX but its too small in the back for me. I haven't looked at Pathfinder's yet, probably should take a look at those so I can compare.
  • imageFSUSammy:
    I have a Pilot.I have looked around at other SUVs (which I need to get because I have a golden retriever) but a lot of them are small in the back. I think I'm leaning towards another Pilot though. I'd love an MDX but its too small in the back for me. I haven't looked at Pathfinder's yet, probably should take a look at those so I can compare.

I have 2 dogs, and we do dog shows, so something with a decent sized back was a definite MUST for me. The Pathfinder is nice because it has the 3rd row option if you need it and still gives you some "trunk" space...or you canjust keep the seats down for more room in the back. My SIL and her hubby (and 2 kids) came up to visit while I was still PG with Carley & we managed to get all 4 adults + 2 carseats in there comfortably.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"