Los Angeles Babies

ob/gyn for cedar sinai

i'm planning to have my baby at cedar sinai, but just found out my current ob/gyn doesn't deliver there.  can someone suggest a great ob/gyn who delivers at cedar sinai.  i'm in beverly hills/century city area.  thanks!!

Re: ob/gyn for cedar sinai

• The team at Women's Care of Beverly Hills or phenomenal. I can only speak from experience about Dr. Ruth Cousineau (whom I don't believe is taking on new patients anymore) and Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz; however I have heard that the other doctors are spectacular as well, and they all deliver at Cedars. They are located at 8920 Wilshire Blvd. in Beverly Hills, and the only drawback is that parking is valet only, but for me it's totally worth it for the quality of care that you receive here!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My ob/gyn is part of the Cedar-Sinai Medical Group.  She is one of 6 (I think) in this group.  I've seen about 4 of the doctors and they are all great.  They are located at 99 La Cienega which is right next to the Stinking Rose.   My primary ob/gyn's name is Dr. Monica Lee.  She's great.  

https://www.cedars-sinai.edu/14532.html

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Why deliver at Cedars without your OB? There are lots of great hospitals around.

Chelsea
    www.westsidedoula.com

• My OB is Dr. Rebecca Brown.  She's right on Rodeo and Brighton Way and is WONDERFUL!  She was the chief resident at Cedars in the past.
  • My doctor is Dr. Serden.. his office is in the hospital.  He works in a practice with about 6 other doctors.
  • Dr. Paul Hackmeyer is mine and he's at Cedars - love him. There are female docs at his office too if you prefer.
  • imagekat1012:

My ob/gyn is part of the Cedar-Sinai Medical Group.  She is one of 6 (I think) in this group.  I've seen about 4 of the doctors and they are all great.  They are located at 99 La Cienega which is right next to the Stinking Rose.   My primary ob/gyn's name is Dr. Monica Lee.  She's great.  

https://www.cedars-sinai.edu/14532.html

mine is in that group too - Dr. Tim Tsui. LOVE him! 

• I am also at Dr. Serden's office, but I see Dr. Ayanna Walden.  I LOVE her.  She is the best, as are the other docs in this office.  It is called the Helfond Medical Group, and their office is in Cedars Medical Towers.  Great group.  Check out the reviews on Yelp, too.
    • I would not suggest Dr. Monica Lee. She has a horrible bedside manner. ?I've seen almost all the doctors in the practice group and all of them are GREAT! EXCEPT Dr. Lee. ?She has incorrectly prescribed me medication I was allergic to and did not return my phone calls when I needed to change the prescription. ?When I saw her in the doctor's office, she was very short and a bit rough when doing the exam. ?She seemed impatient and, of course, got my medication wrong because she did not take the time to check my allergies. ?I also saw her once in the hospital after my delivery and again she was very short with me and suggested I should know what kind of pain meds I needed. ?Considering I am NOT trained in medicine and have never taken either vycoden or percoset, I would have assumed she would be the better person to advise me on pain meds when recovering. ?I found her to be a terrible doctor.
    • imageJennieG76:
      Dr. Paul Hackmeyer is mine and he's at Cedars - love him. There are female docs at his office too if you prefer.

Yes. I have Dr. Taz Varkey. She's Dr. Hackmeyer's partner.

She's fantastic.  

This discussion has been closed.
    Choose Another Board
    Search Boards
    "
    "