South Florida Babies
Options

**Victoria**

Talk to me about going on a cruise with a toddler! 

I just booked my NCL cruise for June and Matthew will have just turned 1.  Did Jake eat the food on the ship?  Toys?  Snacks?  Any tips? 

Re: **Victoria**

• Options

Did you see my blog about it?

Jake sort of ate the ship food. He is in a very picky stage right now but luckily at the buffets you can try and try anything and everything without really worrying about waste. He lived off of pasta, mashed potatoes, an occasional french fry, pound cake, and cookies lol.

We brought a ton of our own Gerber snacks since I know he will eat those, but the buffets are pretty much always open if Matthew eats well you shouldn't have to bring your own.

I brought two little cars for him to play with in the cabin, but nothing else was needed. If Matthew is walking then, he will be so entertained just running around the ship (which also = best sleep ever!). I think all NCL ships have the "under 2 zoo" room which is full of toys to play with so we took Jake there everyday. 

The only sucky thing about NCL is there is no babysitting offered for children under 2 so that kind of sucked. Otherwise we had a great, but exhausting time! Jake just loved running around the ships and finding empty lounges and dance floors was the best.

• Options

Yea, I read your blog!  I think we'll still be nursing then so we should be good with the food part. 

I think the main thing is just going with the flow! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"