Minnesota Babies

Anybody been cancelled by premier 4d imaging?

My girlfriend had an appointment with them for next month and got a weird call saying they were closing and canceling her appointment. They didn't say much else, she tried to call them back but no one answers the phone anymore. Just wondering if this has happened to others? 

Re: Anybody been cancelled by premier 4d imaging?

• I was there just after Christmas. The guy said he was wanting to retire and thinking about selling it. It didn't seem like he meant immediately though, more like "I'd like to get out of this in the next couple years." Their phone system is stupid, but try leaving a message or try emailing.
    imageimage
  • We used them three times when pregnant with Caden. We've always been able to get in touch with the man who runs it via e-mail. Really nice guy.
    Mom to Jace (7/2004), Cade (2/2009) and baby girl (5/2019)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • They Closed. It would be nice if they let people know however. 
  • YA , and we fricken pre paid!!!!!!!! for a two part package and only got the first half!!! i am pissed and out $100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have emailed and called and nothing!! i am raging!!!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

TTC since 2005
    missed miscarriage nov 2006- 4 failed clomid cycles-
    3 failed femara iui cycles-
    moving on to IVF oct 2011
    ER nov. 7th
    tansfered 2 blasts on 11/10
    lots of +hpt!!
    beta #1 on 11/21= 50.4
    beta #2 on11/23= 90.8
    another miscarriage 12/23
    moving on to Round 2 of IVF with an auto immune dx
    ER 4/23-retrieved 12 eggs
    ET 4/28 3 transfered
    Beta #1- 356
    Beta #2- 870

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I didn't think about that, that sucks!!! My friend called the place in Woodbury and they took care of her and are very nice. I went there myself as well. Maybe they will help you out since your getting screwed over. 

They stayed late to make sure my friend could get on the same day her appointment was supposed to have been with Premier. They said that they didn't want people to have a negative feeling towards  3D Imaging just because one place wasn't good in how they handled customers.  

If you call them and explain, I think they will help you out.  

• mammamolly -- where did your friend go in woodbury?  i am wanting another US (since our baby decided to be mysterious) & was looking for a place to go that was close to home! thanks!
  • Enlightened 4D Imaging in Woodury. www.enlightened4dimaging.com

They have great reviews on google maps if you look there and they do an excellent job.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"