South Florida Babies

What are you getting your little Valentine's for V-Day?

I really have not thought about it at all until yesterday! I bought Alexis a little stuffed toy yesterday but I want to get her something else.  What are you guys getting your little ones for valentines' day?
image image

Re: What are you getting your little Valentine's for V-Day?

• I have not bought her anything yet.  Probably a stuff toy so she can have as a memory.  But my gf already bought her an outfit!! TOO CUTE....red bell bottoms w/hearts as pockets and a red tshirt that reads momma's little love bird!!
  • Btw, is anyone doing anything special w/their LO?? DH has to work on Sunday...and if its a pretty day I was thinking of going to a picnic w/my little chunkers. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imagechunky777:
    Btw, is anyone doing anything special w/their LO?? DH has to work on Sunday...and if its a pretty day I was thinking of going to a picnic w/my little chunkers. 

FYI - the Coconut Grove Arts Festival will be on.  Not sure if you are interested, but could be a fun event.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagecocojack10:

imagechunky777:
    Btw, is anyone doing anything special w/their LO?? DH has to work on Sunday...and if its a pretty day I was thinking of going to a picnic w/my little chunkers. 

FYI - the Coconut Grove Arts Festival will be on.  Not sure if you are interested, but could be a fun event.

Ooh!! Maybe I'll go with my brother...we can go eat and then hang out at the park.

• I got Carley a jumper dress with a long sleeve onesie underneath. It's still cold over here (ugh!), so I needed to get something warm. It's a little pink sleevless fleece dress and it has two heart pockets with a pink and white striped onesie under.

I'm planning on making some pretzel m&m kisses for her "teachers" at daycare so she can take them on Friday. I still have no idea what we're going to do on the actual day though. I would like to do something special and put together a little basket for her, but she's still so little that I'm at a loss for what to do. Suggestions welcome :)

• I don't know that I am getting her anything! She has a million stuffed animals. I don't want to add to it...she came home with 2 new ones from Disney this weekend. They are having a party at daycare and we are doing Valetines for her little friends with lollipops. A friend of mine is throwing a family friendly/kid friendly V-Day party at her house with crafts for the kids and we may go to that but other than that I don't plan on going all out.  

I think its going to be more of an activity thing than a gift thing.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got Zachary a couple of little board books. I am actually planning to go do my "photograph the RenFest day" on the 14th because the South FL Camera Club is going that day... so we will probably do something in the morning and then that evening.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• I will be doing cards with with Diego on Wednesday for Daddy and probably a gtg with some friends so that the kids can exchange cards, do some crafts etc. Will probably get a little something for them but not sure what yet. I will go to the store tomorrow. I want us to go to lunch on Sunday and just be together. 

Barbie. 

• Not sure yet...no stuffed animals though, we already have too many.  I may get them puzzles, books, and some candy.  I would like to take the kids to see Cirquesa for Valentine's...we'll see.  Have to check if tix are still available.  If not, then the park.
  • I got Mikey a card and some Valentine's M&M's. He LOVES M&M's and the dispenser has stickers, which is something else he loves. He doesn't need any more stuffed animals. Smile
  • I think I'm going to take Julian to the Seaquarium and take advantage of the free annual pass deal going on now. I got him a cute red bambam & pepples shirt to wear and I'll probably get him some little toy.

-j

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"