Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

I'm judging my co-worker.

He has a customer that wants a car, but the closest one is in Las Vegas. The other dealer said we could have it, but we have to go pick it up. So, this guy said he will go, even though I offered an alternative. He is leaving right now, staying the night in Vegas and driving back the other car tomorrow morning.

I'm judging because he has a wife at home that is 8 months pregnant. Hmm

Re: I'm judging my co-worker.

• That sounds like a bad, bad idea.

• It's all about making the money! She still has time left until the baby arrives. He probably figures this is the last time he can go to Vegas in a long, long time.
  • Loading the player...
  • I realy don't think that is such a big deal.  It is just one night, not a week and she has another month of pregnancy to go.

My DH went sky diving when I was 6 months pregnant.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • image*NNO*:
    It's all about making the money! She still has time left until the baby arrives. He probably figures this is the last time he can go to Vegas in a long, long time.

Very true.

Judging by the screaming fit he was having on his cell phone right before he left, I'm guessing she's not happy with the idea. If she was, that would be a different story.

• imageLittleApple:

I realy don't think that is such a big deal.  It is just one night, not a week and she has another month of pregnancy to go.

I guess for me, it's not so much that she could go into labor, but that he was so adamant about leaving overnight. I was offering him an alternative (having another employee whose job it is to do this kind of stuff), but he wanted to do it himself. Maybe she's crazy and he needs a break. But knowing him, he has some bad intentions.

• Yuck! I was thinking maybe she is going with him? Doesn't sound like it though :/
  • imagemegontoast:
    imageLittleApple:

I realy don't think that is such a big deal.  It is just one night, not a week and she has another month of pregnancy to go.

I guess for me, it's not so much that she could go into labor, but that he was so adamant about leaving overnight. I was offering him an alternative (having another employee whose job it is to do this kind of stuff), but he wanted to do it himself. Maybe she's crazy and he needs a break. But knowing him, he has some bad intentions.

that's what I was ASSuming.

• imageMando91:
    imagemegontoast:
    imageLittleApple:

that's what I was ASSuming.

Well in that case, I judge right along with you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"