TTC After a Loss

Hopeful weight loss before BFP

Hello all,

Anyone else want to lose a certain amount of weight before they get KU again? I have a goal in my mind and have been working really hard at it since my d&c. I am halfway there...but the end result seems so far awy. Roughly 10 pounds to go!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP Oct. 2010-MC & D&C Dec. 2010 BFP March 2011-Cooper born Dec. 6, 2011 weighing 9 lbs 1/2 oz. Suprise BFP May 27th 2012 - Sawyer born Jan. 20, 2013 weighing 8 lbs 9 oz. ?

Re: Hopeful weight loss before BFP

• Yes, I would love to knock off a good 30 pounds. We have a gym in our new appartment complex and DH and I went tuesday. Really sore today but hopefully it will pay off.

DH is on weight watchers. He made me join but i think its stupid and haven't really been keeping track. I'm convinced they are just trying to starve me. I cant live on 23 points a day! Well I can but i don't wanna. 

EDIT- they also have a free tanning bed. woot! 

• I am trying to lose 20 more, but I hope I get my BFP first.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I am looking to lose about 30 or more pounds.  I have been going to a nutritionist and I have lost almost 6 pounds and 20+ inches.  I cannot wait until I can feel it in my clothes.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • I want to--- but I'm having so much trouble fitting in exercise........

I still have 14 of the 47 lbs. I gained with my DS who is now 17 months old:(   

Miscarriage 10/25/2009 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I'd love to lose 40, but that's a good 3+ months to do. I'm not putting TTC on hold to lose it. I am trying to lose as much as I can before my BFP.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageashleyc42:

I'm convinced they are just trying to starve me. I cant live on 23 points a day! Well I can but i don't wanna. 

EDIT- they also have a free tanning bed. woot! 

Starvation!!! Inhumane tactics!! I am super jealous about the tanning bed and workout place in your building. I resort to a treadmill in my basement. I am considering sending myself away to the Biggest Loser ranch for a week! GL to you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP Oct. 2010-MC & D&C Dec. 2010 BFP March 2011-Cooper born Dec. 6, 2011 weighing 9 lbs 1/2 oz. Suprise BFP May 27th 2012 - Sawyer born Jan. 20, 2013 weighing 8 lbs 9 oz. ?
  • With the earlier pregnancy losses I really tried to stay healthy- eating well, and being as active as possible. I took kickboxing and dance classes. 

I had lost 7lbs with the last pg because I was so sick. So I really just got back to my original weight- however I was in bad shape. I ran a ton (including a half marathon) during the last pg and stopped going to the gym after the D&C. I got pg again in January and I am on bed rest now, so this weight thing will just have to wait.

Three losses in 2009, a miracle in 2010! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Method to My Madness, a PPD blog
  • Yup!  I have already lost 21 lbs since the beginning of December and I feel great!  It has totally helped my mood!  I have a little less than 10lbs to go for my goal weight which seem to be the toughest.  Work has been crazy so it has basically been through "diet" only.  I am still losing...just not as fast as previously.  I am hoping that once I get back into my routine it will shock my body again and I will be able to lose it quickly!  I lost the first 10 lbs in 2 weeks!
  • I am not going to hold of TTC, but I am just going to work on it.  I will continue with the nutritionist even after I get a BFP because she can she have healthy meal plans for me.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • imagepepomntpat:
    I am trying to lose 20 more, but I hope I get my BFP first.

Same here.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.
  • I'm trying to drop about 20 lbs. Fitting in workouts is just not as easy as it once was so I'm trying to focus on eating right. Sad
  • yes - I would love to lose about 20-30 but I don't see that happening in a month.  maybe 15?
  • I would love to lose 15 pounds. I'm not really working on it yet Embarrassed
  • I'd love to lose 20, but would be satisfied with 10. Like others, I'm not going to postpone TTC to wait for it to happen, though. I was doing really well exercising and eating properly before my laparoscopy but haven't gotten back into it yet. I never realized how much of an emotional eater I am until now - all I wanted was brownies and french fries after the surgery.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am trying to lose about 20 lbs before I get preg again. I gained about 25 when we were TTC. So far I've lost 6. It seems silly to lose weight and then gain it back... but who knows when I'll get KU? I might as well be happy with my body. GL to you!

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I used to not eat very much at all when I was upset.  Somewhere along the line, that changed, so I gained about 10 pounds since my m/c. 

I hope to lose that soon and have really tried to watch my emotional eating.  However, should the BFP come first, so be it.

Missed m/c 11.09 | Missed m/c 3.10 | We miss you & love you so.
    ~ ~ ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Formerly toddandjulie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"