Orange County Babies

Need photo places recommendations

Hello,

I am looking to take 6 month pics somewhere other than picture people...They get me and my fiance everytime with their frames lol...does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Need photo places recommendations

• Have you thought about just hiring a photographer and doing a private session at your house or a park?  That's what we did.

I used Candice Brooke Photography and found that it actually ends up being a better deal, since she gives you the rights to all the pictures and you just end up printing the ones you like.

Is Picture People the one inside BRU?  We looked into them for our xmas photos and couldn't believe how expensive it was.

• OMG... APK, M is sooo cute!  (wow that was alot of abbrievations) hahah!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The picture people are located in the mall...but I will check out hiring a photographer. thanks
  • I am not just saying this because I am a photographer, but I would agree that you hire a pro photographer.  Most either have a private studio, or will bring the studio to your home which is nice because you don't have to get the baby ready to rush out the door, and kids are usually more comfortable in their own environment!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageAPK.:

Have you thought about just hiring a photographer and doing a private session at your house or a park?  That's what we did.

I used Candice Brooke Photography and found that it actually ends up being a better deal, since she gives you the rights to all the pictures and you just end up printing the ones you like.

Is Picture People the one inside BRU?  We looked into them for our xmas photos and couldn't believe how expensive it was.

Ditto, except we used/use Sipper Photography: https://www.sipperphotography.com/

It was not cheaper for us, because we ordered a crapload of prints from them, Embarrassed but you do get the DVD with the rights to all of the pictures (around 80 per session), and you can just print your own, or have them printed at Target or Costco, etc. very inexpensively.

APK, the one inside BRU is Kiddie Kandids.  It seriously ends up being at least $150 every time, and you only get to keep 6 of the pictures they take!

• Try Sadie James Photography.  She is awesome, we've been so pleased with our pictures.  You can go to her studio or she can come to you.  She worked with us to help us get what we wanted for our budget.  The photos came out just lovely. Here customer service was fantastic.  www.sadiejamesphotography.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"