Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Awww...he clapped!

DC called to tell me they were reading a book and when they were finished they started clapping and Archer clapped his hands together by his self!

::swoon::

Re: Awww...he clapped!

• Yay!!! Party!!!

I can't wait to see clapping :)

• yah!  it's so fun to see.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay for A!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awww, that must melt your heart!  What a great DC for them to call you about the milestone!  Wait, I thought your mom watched them?
  • imageMrs.Kent:
    Awww, that must melt your heart!  What a great DC for them to call you about the milestone!  Wait, I thought your mom watched them?

Hey girly!! We started DC last week. The part time helper my mom had took a full time teaching job and they were just too much for her to take care of by herself. We made it three days before they got sick. Sick Thurs, Friday and Sat. Started back to DC today and hoping they make it a full week this time before the next illnesses. *le sigh*

What's going on with you and A?!

• imageTrixie6717:

imageMrs.Kent:
    Awww, that must melt your heart!  What a great DC for them to call you about the milestone!  Wait, I thought your mom watched them?

Hey girly!! We started DC last week. The part time helper my mom had took a full time teaching job and they were just too much for her to take care of by herself. We made it three days before they got sick. Sick Thurs, Friday and Sat. Started back to DC today and hoping they make it a full week this time before the next illnesses. *le sigh*

What's going on with you and A?!

That must have been hard for you to send them off, but it sounds like you chose a great DC that they called you about the clapping!  Once they're around other kids, they pretty much have snotty noses all winter long, lol!  Hopefully it wasn't anything more serious than that.

Not much new here.  Same old, same old other than *maybe* looking into moving as per above post!

• Hooray for A!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"