Infertility
Options

New Girl on the Board!

Hey girls! I'm Hannah, and I thought I would introduce myself and tell my story. My husband and I have been married for 6 months and began Clomid 50 mg last month. Had a 14.5 progesterone level, but unfortunately no pregnancy. I began my second round of Clomid 50 mg today. Crossing our fingers for this month! :)

Re: New Girl on the Board!

• Options

Welcome to the board. 

Just out of curiosity are you seeing a RE?  Or is your OB monitoring your clomid cycles?  How long have you been ttc?  Do you have a diagnosis?

Good Luck with this cycle, hopefully this is your sticky BFP.

TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi there and welcome. Do you have a diagnosis?
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi, welcome.  It seems you've only been trying for a few months.  Are you sure you are infertile?  What tests have you done?
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers So far we've done: Clomid Challenge/HSG/SA 1 Unmedicated IUI 2 Clomid IUIs 2 Femara IUIs 1 injectable IUI -2nd Femara IUI resulted in a CP (Beta was 16) -Another CP in May. (Beta 19 Prog 13) -Ectopic Pg - (Beta 27, 67, 430, 850) - methotrexate shot & biopsy -Forced 3 month Break 1/4/10 - Uterine septum removed by Hysteroscopy 1/18/10 - Told I have inflammation in uterus. 6 weeks of antibiotics. 2/27/10 - Another confirmed ectopic. 2 shots of methotrexate after an ER visit. Currently doing acupuncture and trying to lose weight. TTC since 3/07 -
  • Options
    I was diagnosed with anovulation. My periods have never really been normal. Tried getting pregnant with my ex fiance years ago with no luck! So really I've been trying longer than it seems! :) My OB is monitoring my Clomid cycles.
  • Options

imagemrsladd2009:
    I was diagnosed with anovulation. My periods have never really been normal. Tried getting pregnant with my ex fiance years ago with no luck! So really I've been trying longer than it seems! :) My OB is monitoring my Clomid cycles.

I am glad your OB is monitoring you.  I was worried no one was when you didn't mention a RE. 

Good Luck again :-)

TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
  • Options

I live in AR, where are you?

Good luck with your next cycle.

TTC since April 2008

Me: PCOS/Amenorrhea DH: Azoospermia due to Y Chromosome Micro Deletion IVF w/ ICSI on hold until further notice

Hope

• Options
    Hey, Mrs.AmandaMqn! I'm actually in McCrory. Its about an hour and a half northeast of Little Rock!
  • Options

Hi and welcome :)

Best of luck with your cycle! 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options

imagemrsladd2009:
    Hey, Mrs.AmandaMqn! I'm actually in McCrory. Its about an hour and a half northeast of Little Rock!

I'm in Conway, too bad we're not close enough for a GTG!

TTC since April 2008

Me: PCOS/Amenorrhea DH: Azoospermia due to Y Chromosome Micro Deletion IVF w/ ICSI on hold until further notice

Hope

• Options
    Welcome!!! Hope your stay here is short!!
    SAIFW
    PCOS diagnosis~can't remember how many years ago
    Several cycles of Clomid with OBGYn ~BFNs
    11-09 Initial Consult with RE
    12-09 Changed to a different RE
    1-2010 CCT-BFN
    2-2010 Rest Cycle, Waiting for AF..where are yOU?
    3.5.2010 RE found a cyst....Rest another month
    3.12.10 AF
    3.13.10 Cyst still there....on BCP until next month
    4.10.10 Starting Lupron/Gonal-F/Luveris
    April 2010 IVF #1 ~ BFP
    5.5.10 Beta #1~150
    5.7.19 Beta #2~300
    5.19.10 1st u/s 2 sacs~~
    5.25.10 2nd u/s 2 heartbeats~twins
    EDD 1.12.11
    Delivered on 11.28.10 due to HELLP syndrome at 33w 4days
    myblog
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for all of the welcomes! :) It makes my day to know that there is so much love and support on these boards!
  • Options
    imageMrs.AmandaMqn:

imagemrsladd2009:

I'm in Conway, too bad we're not close enough for a GTG!

I know, right?! But it is always nice to know there is someone close that can relate to what you are going through!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"