Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

i'm going to need a link

femme gets ORAL during her PERIOD???

i saw the whole yosemite sam thing, but my mind was preoccupied.  i knew femme was a little cuckoo, but this takes the cake.

Re: i'm going to need a link

• Loading the player...
  • I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. SICK.
  • and her DH is my dad's age i believe.

VOMIT.

• I think she said she has sex when on her period, not oral. The yosemite Sam was from foreign someone who drew a mustache on her bf with her period blood. Did someone play whisper down the lane and mix those up?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageAngieandTony:
    I think she said she has sex when on her period, not oral. The yosemite Sam was from foreign someone who drew a mustache on her bf with her period blood. Did someone play whisper down the lane and mix those up?

i saw the drunk confession just chose to ignore it yesterday.

and i have just been updated on the femme confession, which did in fact happen.  she DDed.

• imageAngieandTony:
    I think she said she has sex when on her period, not oral. The yosemite Sam was from foreign someone who drew a mustache on her bf with her period blood. Did someone play whisper down the lane and mix those up?

No, she later admitted that she gets oral while on her period.

Foreignroyalty drew a period stache (dubbed the menstrual monet by mia wallace--lol) on her bf.

So, there ya go.  Yum.

ETA:  And yes, femme's hubby is of, um, advanced age compared to her.  They are 26 years apart, I believe?

• imageAngieandTony:

Yeah, that's what happens when you delete thoug.  That is just the risk you take :)

• I think she's crazy (and disgusting) for letting her H give oral while AF is visiting but it also makes me wonder about him.
  • imageBrookie-Cookie:

imageAngieandTony:

Yeah, that's what happens when you delete thoug.  That is just the risk you take :)

holy shnikies!! I missed that confession. BARF!!!!!!! Unless she's married to someone from twilight
  • Hmm...missed that one...
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagebrandonsfuturewife07:

and her DH is my dad's age i believe.

VOMIT.

Watch it short stack.  I could probably get away with being your mother.

• imageougrad1:
    imagebrandonsfuturewife07:

and her DH is my dad's age i believe.

VOMIT.

Watch it short stack.  I could probably get away with being your mother.

maybe if you had me in middle school.

• in her defense she never officially confirmed it..... just alluded to it. there was the zip lipped emoticon thing.
  • imagecarolinag:
    in her defense she never officially confirmed it..... just alluded to it. there was the zip lipped emoticon thing.

Psshhhhhh.

Zip it!  = Yes.  It's nestie law.

• imagecarolinag:
    in her defense she never officially confirmed it..... just alluded to it. there was the zip lipped emoticon thing.
    I quoted the zipped lip emoticon and asked her if her DH had his red wings, but I never went back to see if she responded. That's funny that she DD'd!!
  • imagemegontoast:
    imagecarolinag:
    I quoted the zipped lip emoticon and asked her if her DH had his red wings, but I never went back to see if she responded. That's funny that she DD'd!!

She said it wasn't her DH that got the red wings, but that the guy didn't mind.

Wife to Drew since 08.18.2007 Mom to Andrew since 10.18.2008 Runner, baker, reader, eater
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"