Product Recalls
Options

Maclaren recall kits

Has anyone received the kit yet? I ordered mine a long time ago and wondering the heck it is.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Maclaren recall kits

• Options
    Nope, I was just thinking of this today! I didn't know if I hadn't gotten ours because we bought our stroller in the UK but apparently they just must be behind?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I got mine.  It took a lot longer than the 10 or so business days they said, though.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, I got mine almost right away. I think only 1.5 weeks after submitting the form.
  • Options
    I need to do that, I haven't yet.  Funny, I really hadn't been using my MacLaren much before hearing about that, and now all of a sudden I'm using it a lot (but it could only be MY finger that got amputated, since my boys are always in their carseats when the stroller is being opened/closed - it's only used when we are out and about). 
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Options
    I was just thinking about this the other day..  I ordered it the day of the recall and haven't gotten anything yet. hmmmmm....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I ordered mine about 1 week after the recall and go it in the mail yesterday.  Go figure!
  • Options

I received mine and ordered it a few weeks ago.  They look kind of silly though and I'm still not really sure how one would amputate their finger unless you were really trying to...

• Options
    I got mine about 2 weeks after I submitted the form online.  I did this a few days after the recall was announced.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    I bought 2 maclaren strollers for a  couple of friends who were pregnant and I was able to go pick the hinge covers up from BabiesRus with no problem they didn't even need my receipt. They had them at the costumer service desk.
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"