Connecticut Babies

Bradley Moms: I need a midwife in the Norwalk area asap!

Help! I am relocating from Cincinnati, OH to the Greenwich/Norwalk/Bridgeport/Stamford area in a month and will be 36 weeks along. I need to find a natural childbirth-friendly (preferably Bradley) midwife in the area asap. I will have completed my Bradley classes by then. Can you recommend your hospital/birthing center and midwife? I would be so grateful for a name and e-mail or phone #.

Many thanks in advance from a first-time mom who is uprooting to a brand-new location at 8 months!

~Jenn

Re: Bradley Moms: I need a midwife in the Norwalk area asap!

• I see https://www.ctbirthcenter.com/. They are in Danbury about 35 minutes north of Norwalk. I am myself driving from around Hartford to get there. They get women from around the state.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey!  I've got no plans on going natural so I can't help you with that (I'm delivering at Bridgeport Hospital) but my husband and I just moved here and we lived in Cincinnati for 5+ years.  We were in London for the past two years but lived in Cincinnati prior to that.  If you have any other questions feel free to email me (I'll pm my email to you).  We are still getting to know the area but I've been meeting up with other Mom's to be in the area and that's helped me to get to know my way around a bit.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks so much for your responses and ideas, ladies!

Buckeyeki, I'll definitely send you my e-mail. I would love to chat about your experiences thus far with Bridgeport Hospital and the area in general if you are willing to share. My husband is looking for apartment rentals for us in the Black Rock area and all over Bridgeport (any suggestions for that would be welcome, too!), so it is likely that we would go to that hospital for the sake of proximity. Thanks for offering to give your insights on the area as another new mom-to-be in town from a familiar place, no less!

• Buckey and Jenn- I also live in the area and am 31 weeks along... How do I send you guys my email??
  • I've only had 1 appt with them, but like them so far...

Please tell me about your experience with Bradley, I am looking into it and want to know more!

Norwalk Hospital Midwifery Svc
    30 Stevens St Suite B
    Norwalk , CT 06856
    Visit our website
    Send an Email
    Phone: (203) 852-3073
    Lilypie - (YBLf)

Lilypie - (Cfah)
    image"Lilypie">image"Lilypie">image"Lilypie">image"Lilypie">image"">
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards