Alabama Babies
Options

Dissapointed about my favorite (on paper) daycare

I called one of the daycares yesterday just to ask a few general questions and find out where the entrance is, since it's attached to a catholic church.  She let me know that we are more than welcome to come tour, but that they don't start accepting non-catholic children for the waiting list until March.  The priority she gave us is:

1.  Siblings of currently enrolled kids 2.  new children of members of that parish  3.  new children of members of other local parishes 4.  new children of members of the military parishes 5.  all other children

We are still stopping by to tour this afternoon, but the admittance order makes me feel almost hopeless.  Sad  This daycare comes highly recommended by coworkers.  A lady that works at another daycare even rated it as one of the top in the city. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
DD born 8/9/10
TTC #2 since 8/2012
CP 12/2012
dx MFI 10/2013
Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

Re: Dissapointed about my favorite (on paper) daycare

• Options
    Aww, I'm sorry.  I can understand the first 2 in the priority, but after that (and maybe military), you would think they would open it up!
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that! I think that may be an across the board rule for any Catholic daycare/school. My parishes school enrollment has the same order.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"