Illinois Babies
Options

Rush Copley Aurora Birth Experiences?

Has anyone given birth there?  I am getting close and would like to hear any experiences!  Thanks!

Re: Rush Copley Aurora Birth Experiences?

• Options
    I did and was under the care of the midwives.  Overall it was a good experience, but ended in a c-section.  If you have any questions just PM me, I was induced for 3 nights and went home (I begged to go home b/c I wanted a natural water birth) and then was back there in real labor two days later so I got to spend a lot of time laboring there and dealing with the nurses and the facility. :)
  • Options

I delivered there with my first son. I will be going to Edwards hospital this time because we live closer, but i have to say i have been pretty bummed about not being able to deliver at Rush.

The nurses there were very well educated and very nice. Plus the rooms there were so comfortable. I had a really good experience and i am sure that you will as well. If you want any other details just let me know and i would be happy to give them

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have delivered twice at RC and had wonderful experiences.  My daughter was born 6 weeks early and was cared for wonderfully in their level III NICU as well.  The nurses and staff were great! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"