Alabama Babies
Options

Having a bad day!!! :(

I am having a horrible day!  I starting having some groin and pelvic pain this past weekend. It hurts to walk, stand, get in and out of the car, get up and down from sitting or laying down. I went to the doctor yesterday and he said it is stretched ligaments and gave me some pain medicine. He said it will go away with delivery! So frustrating! Then I wake up this morning and have this roaring in my ear. It is the most annoying sound in the world. Then I had to call somebody about a sponsorship for work and he was ugly to me. That was the last straw! I just broke down at my desk and cried!! I have so much to do and everything that is going on from the pain to work is just overwhelming! I am trying to be positive but today it is hard! Okay whine over! I can only hope that tomorrow will be better! Thanks for listening!!

Re: Having a bad day!!! :(

• Options

((Hugs)) I hope you feel better and the pain meds help out.  You know we're all here for you. 

• Options

Aw Kellie I am sorry you are having such a bad day! 

I said this in Katie's post below but I had the pelvic/groin pain when pregnant and I can sympathize with you..it sucked!  But it went away within a few days of delivery and it was such a HUGE relief!  I had forgotten how nice it was to get out of bed and feel 29 and not 80!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah that is exactly what I feel like! An 80 year old woman!! It is reassuring that someone else has gone through this and it is even more reassuring that it DOES go away!!!

Thanks everyone for your kind words!

• Options
    ((hugs)) i'm so sorry you are going through this :(
  • Options

Kellie, I am SO sorry you are having that kind of pain.  Check out this link...if it is descriptive of what kind of pain you are having, talk to your OB about it again.  It may be Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction.  I have it, and followed up with my chiropractor about it. You can also get a referral to a physical therapist.  It was better than taking pain pills, and it doesn't even bother me most days anymore.  I hope you feel better soon!

https://www.birthsource.com/scripts/article.asp?articleid=189

And I know you are anything but plus-size, but here is another very informative link on it

https://www.plus-size-pregnancy.org/pubicpain.htm

• Options
    imageSoon2BMrsWiley:

Kellie, I am SO sorry you are having that kind of pain.  Check out this link...if it is descriptive of what kind of pain you are having, talk to your OB about it again.  It may be Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction.  I have it, and followed up with my chiropractor about it. You can also get a referral to a physical therapist.  It was better than taking pain pills, and it doesn't even bother me most days anymore.  I hope you feel better soon!

https://www.birthsource.com/scripts/article.asp?articleid=189

And I know you are anything but plus-size, but here is another very informative link on it

Thanks Amy!! I had a chiropractic appointment today but cancelled because I didn't feel like I could get up and down enough for him to adjust me! I rescheduled for Monday! Did the chiropractor help??

https://www.plus-size-pregnancy.org/pubicpain.htm

• Options
    Big hugs! I am so sorry dear. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Hopefully the medicine will help the pain.
  • Options

My chiropractor helped SO much.  And I used ice very frequently, too. 

• Options
    imageSoon2BMrsWiley:

My chiropractor helped SO much.  And I used ice very frequently, too. 

Well that good! I will keep my appointment on Monday and hope for the best! He did wonders for me when I had severe back pain!!! Thanks for the advice. After reading up on SPD I think that is probably what I have!

• Options
    Sorry you're having such an awful day...tomorrow will be better...I promise!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"