Washington Babies
Options

Ahh...new bras... thanks, ladies!

Nordstrom's was the ticket.  I had a great lady who measured me and hooked me up.  34DDD now, and I'm only 13 weeks <sigh>.  It's going to get bad, but for now I'm comfortable again. 

Thanks for the advice!

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Ahh...new bras... thanks, ladies!

• Options

Now that you know your size check The Rack, they sell the same really good brands for a fraction of the price.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Ditto what Caldwell said- I love the Rack! The one in Factoria is especially awesome!

and fwiw, I got much bigger at the beginning of each pregnancy, but it tends to level off after a while, so hopefully you wont be growing at this rate the whole time. Then its a whole other story once your milk comes in :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, the prices were obscene.  I'm hoping these two get me through to the next size, and then I will definitely check down at the Rack... which is strangely appropriately named for this occassion...

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

imageZista:
    Yes, the prices were obscene.  I'm hoping these two get me through to the next size, and then I will definitely check down at the Rack... which is strangely appropriately named for this occassion...

HA HA HA!  Glad you were able to get comfy again!  ditto the rack stuff I always swing through that dept just to see if they have any good ones there in my size.  When you have your baby and your milk comes in I highly recommend then taking a trip to the lactation store at evergreen hospital. They have really nice nursing bras that are fairly inexpensive.

imageimage Brothers! image
  • Options
    imagetfarabians:

When you have your baby and your milk comes in I highly recommend then taking a trip to the lactation store at evergreen hospital. They have really nice nursing bras that are fairly inexpensive.

More good info, thanks!  My OB is thru Evergreen so that works out well.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I just bought 3 new bras at the Rack.  $20 each - normally $50. And they are so comfortable and cute!   I would have never checked there if you girls didn't post it.  Thank you!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"