Oklahoma Babies

OBGYN in OKC

Can anyone suggest an OBGYN in the OKC area? Not completely thrilled with mine at moment. TIA!

Re: OBGYN in OKC

• I love my doctor, he is in Edmond though.  Dr. Steven Schlinke.  He is on 15 & Fretz in Mercy (Signal Ridge) 405-471-5800
  • Schultz, he is at OU.  I love him!

If you will post the question on the NEst OKC board you will get many more responses.

• Loading the player...
  • I like Dr. Kallenberger at Integris.  Yet, since he is also part of the Bennett Fertility Institute, he might feel like he will push you that way if you are having any fertility issues, but he doesn't push too hard.
  • If you're still looking I used Dr. Mills and Robinett at Womens Health Center beside Baptist. Both of them are wonderful. Mills is a woman and Robinett is male. 605-7757
  • Carpenter, Dean R
    13301 N Meridian Ave Ste 300 A
    Oklahoma City, OK
    (405) 755-9500

That's who I'm using at present.. He's friendly enough and the nurses at the office are really likeable, he can be a bit rough though!!

x

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dr. Lisa Wassemiller-Smith @ Lakeside

• Dr. Julie Hager is amazing!!!!  She helped make the experience wonderful and she is truly great at her job . . .and so friendly!
  • I go to Dr. Lisa Wasemiller-Smith at Lakeside Women's hospital and I love her! She is wonderful and so is her staff! Plus Lakeside is a physician owned hospital and it's smaller and is really nice- I had my baby there and definitely would go back for #2!  Her office number is 405-936-1100
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"