Toddlers: 24 Months+

What size shoe does your 27-32 mo old wear?

Trying to buy shoes for next winter while they're on clearance. I'm a cheap skate. LOL!
231IMG_7435002IMG_7756

Re: What size shoe does your 27-32 mo old wear?

• It really depends on the child. DS is wearing a size 9 but my niece who is 2 weeks older than DS is wearing a 6.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagejnksmom:
    It really depends on the child. DS is wearing a size 9 but my niece who is 2 weeks older than DS is wearing a 6.

She wears a six now, which I bought back in the fall. They're getting a little tight. I'm hoping we can make it till April in them. 

231IMG_7435002IMG_7756
  • Loading the player...
  • Honestly, I would advise against it.  My dd worse a size 5.5/6 in July.  November she was up to a 6.5.  January she grew to a 7.5.  She skipped a size!  But, her growth spurt hit right in the middle of January and she grew about an inch.  It depends on when your LO hits their growth spurts.  DD is 26.5 months.
  • DS just turned 27 months and he's growing out of his 9's
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • dd wears 8s. I agreew/pp. I wouldn't buy shoes in advance. It could end up costing you more. You could sell them on ebay if the size you pick doesn't fit then though if you do.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I don't think I would buy in advance either. My DD is 26.5 months and wears a 6.
  • 8 to 8 1/2 depending on brand/style
  • Carson just moved into a 10
  • DD is 34 months and wears a 6 or 7.  DS is 19 months and wears a 6.  I think it can vary so much.  She wore 3's forever then quickly went through 4's and 5's and has been in a 6 for about a year.
  • I think you're smart, but I've guessed wrong so many times and I end up donating the item, so it doesn't save me anything:) Good luck!

DD is 29 months and wears a size 8 but she's also 37" tall (as of yesterday) and weighs 30 lbs. She's a tall girl!

• I wouldn't buy in advance, either.

My DD wears a 6 or 7, depending on the shoe.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 10 Wide or Extra Wide!  He's got some flippers, for sure.
  • depends on the shoe! anywhere from a size 4-6.

ETA: My DD is VERY small for her age, she's in the 6th-ish % for weight ( a whopping 25lbs at 2yr 7mo) and 10% for height....so if your child is more average or above average 4-6 may not even be close to where he/she will be next winter.

• I think shoes are too difficult to buy in advance.  My DD is 26 1/2 months.  She's in a 6 right now and they are starting to get tight.  But, I also saw that your DD is currently in a 6 that's also starting to get tight.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Snicker

My 25 monther is in 10.5's. I have given up trying to buy him anything planning ahead. I just can't do it.

• DS wore a 6 all summer and measured 7.5/8 for fall shoes this Sept, so its really tough to tell.  He had a major growth spurt late summer and I stopped buying ahead for that reason.  Some stores have decent clearance racks year round if that helps.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"