Trouble TTC
Options

Anyone who has done IVF????

We were in the middle of our very first cycle of IVF and I was actually hopeful and optimistic that this will be it!!  We have been TTC for 3 years, and after 2 early pregnancy losses and countless months of fertility dead ends, we finally started the process of IVF.  I was taking Menapur and Gonal F shots twice a day and gearing up for my retrieval when out of nowhere, the doctor CANCELLED THE CYCLE due to lack of folicle growth.  WTF???  He said he thinks I will respond better next cycle.  I am devastated.  Anyone have any pearls of wisdom?  Anyone have this happen to them too?

Re: Anyone who has done IVF????

• Options
    I have not, but you may want to introduce yourself and post your question on the Infertility board since that is where most of the ladies who are doing IVF are.
    Katie, PCOS since May 2005, Fostering since November 2010 Adoption since December 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    *PCOS bio* *Cold Hands, Warm Heart*
  • Options

imagekatieranck2202:
    I have not, but you may want to introduce yourself and post your question on the Infertility board since that is where most of the ladies who are doing IVF are.

This. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

They do that from time to time depending on your response. Look at it this way, even though it's hard, at least you didn't have to waste the $$ on an ER if they didn't think that your response was good enough. I am so sorry that your cycle was cancelled. My last IVF was cancelled b/c there was an issue with our embryos-  I was allergic to one of the drugs. They didn't cleave on day 2.

I hope your next cycle is more successful. Sometimes it takes the Dr. a try or two before they can get your protocol right. Good luck! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"