D.C. Area Babies

NBR- DirecTV

If you have DirecTV, what has your experience with it been like?  We have had Comcast but I hate their service and it's really expensive. It seems like DirecTV might be a better deal but I'm a bit hesitant to sign up because I don't know much about them. Also, we'd have to either still use Comcast for internet or find somewhere else to get it from- if you have DirecTV, who do you use for internet?

Re: NBR- DirecTV

• we have direct tv and comcast for internet..  we have been very please with direct tv...they have great customer service and any time we have had any issue they take care of it.  they also give us random discount every once in a while to thank us for being good customers.  also we own the equipment so if we were to ever move we dont have to rent all new equipment we get to take ours.
  • We have DirectTV and Verizon for internet.  We're very happy with it and haven't had any problems. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We have DirectTV and Comcast for internet. I think it's only gone out 1x during a really big thunderstorm in the year we've had it.  Also I like the special sports packages that they give with all the big sporting events ( 6 channels of coverage during the early rounds of tennis grand slams, Masters, basket ball etc.)
  • We have DirecTV and Verizon DSL for internet. We love it, and while we have lost service during some big thunderstorms, it's not a normal occurrence.
    carrie ~ me-at-carrie.cc ~ 4/21/2007
    * blog * first baby blog * baby 2.0 blog * twitter *

IMG_0578

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"