Health & Exercise

Any WW experts on?

I just got the ok to start WW again from my dr.  I want to try the online program instead of going in for meetings (with 2 kids now going in for meetings is going to be tough).  I've done WW in the past and hit goal - did maintenance etc... so I'm ok w/ the program.  My questions are - how does the online program work?  There seems to be 3 different pymt plans to choose from etc...  any input or advice for me before I join up.  I wanna join by Fri so I can get on track again.  TIA  Kel

Re: Any WW experts on?

• If you just want to get back in the swing, I would do the three-month plan where you just pay up front for three months. They should waive the joining fee. That's all I'm doing (I think). Just to get me back into the swing of watching portions, etc.

Also look at sparkpeople.com. It's good and it's free.

• i did the plan that included the meetings and online. I LOVE being able to track online and look up foods, recipes, restaurant, etc. But, I found I HAVE to go to meetings to hold myself accountable for my weight. I tried just the online, but like I said - I needed the meetings. GL

I have 3 1/2 weeks until I can start WW again!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"