Maryland Babies

Daycare and Pediatrician Recommendations in Canton

My husband and I live and work in the canton area, so are looking for both a pediatrican and day care int he area.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Daycare and Pediatrician Recommendations in Canton

• I live in H-town and I take my baby girl to Sinai for her pedi.  Dr. Ralph Brown.  Awesome guy!  His nurse pract. is awesome too.  Her name is Celia Bardoff.  I am in the same boat looking for daycare/babysitter so no help there from me.  GL

• I am very happy with our pedi, Dr. Catherine Cordero-Parrish. She is part of the Johns Hopkins group and her office is located on the 2nd floor of the 1st Mariner Building (by Merritt). She is awesome! The office number is (410) 522-9940.
    Josie Cailin 7/25/08 Asher Mason 7/19/10
  • Loading the player...
  • Maybe they have some good peds at Bayview (parking is easier than Hopkins downtown) or at that Hopkins doctor office on Boston St. by Bay Cafe.  Not sure.  I live in H-town and am going to go to Dr. Starr at Cross Keys. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • JHCP at Canton Crossing (1st Mariner Building) and parking is not an issue here as they have reserved spots on one side of the building.  GL!

As for Daycare....I wish I could help you....but I need day care too!

• As PP have said, the JHCP in Canton Crossing has great pediatricians. We go to see Dr Schrock but have also seen Dr Parrish (they are both in the same office). We have been very pleased with all the staff, the NP there, Amy, is also great. They call you back quickly if you have any questions.

Also, I go to Dr Rhoades for my OB/Gyn who is also in the same office and we also have Dr Connors as our primary care who is also in the same office. All have been great, very timely, informed, and caring. We like one stop shopping (LOL)

Good luck on the daycare. It seems like we are all looking for good daycare in this area. Hopefully someone reads these blog posts and realizes the fortune they could make if they opened a nice, reliable daycare in our area (hint hint)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"