Parenting after a Loss

Rae!

Love the new siggy pic!  She is so stinkin cute!  I can't get on here much anymore-how is everything going with her heart?

Re: Rae!

• Hey Shannon! 

Oh wow, look at your cutie!  5 months, can you believe it??  I know, I am not on here much either.  I will probably be on more as I can check in during lunch without Addy around.

Thanks for asking about her heart!  She is doing really well.  :-)  Her cardiologist does not need to see her again until she is 3 years old.  The murmur sounds much better, "like a normal baby's heart".  So that makes us believe that the three holes have closed.  The other two issues have not impacted her at all, so hopefully they resolve themselves too.

How are you doing?  What is LO doing now?  Addy is laughing - like rolling laughing, loves peekaboo, tummy time, reaching for faces and objects, standing, sitting.  She is not rolling yet thankfully.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so glad to hear that about her heart, what great news!  I am doing really well-Landon is a huge beast-19lbs 10oz now, yikes!  I am only 5'2" so lugging him around is becoming quite a chore!  He is doing everything Addy is doing-he has rolled once but has not shown any interest since.  He loves laughing!  He also is getting his two bottom front teeth already, I can't believe it!  They grow up so fast Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"